RISE
a sci-fi roleplay

to rise

01. welcome

Welcome to Novas, where the Color you are born into determines your future.

Will you accept your fate or will you fight against the system?

the bosses

02. staff

announcements &

03. updates

UPDATE 08 - 05/2018 A new writing challenge is up! Move us to tears with a glimpse from your character's life and get a cute lil badge as well as valuable points :D

UPDATE 07 - 03/2018 The Stupid Cupid event is now over! Everyone who took part has been rewarded with points and a tiny cute award! Stay tuned for more challenges and events :>

UPDATE 06 - 02/2018 Our Valentine's Day event is here! Go sign up your characters for some free smootches ;D

UPDATE 05 - 12/2017 HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! We have a new announcement for you, holiday gifts and of course we're giving warm welcomes to our newest members!! Keep your eyes peeled for more c: Also, did you notice we're 2 months old now? Yaaay!

UPDATE 04 - 11/2017 The event ended and every participant has received their rewards! We've also cleaned up the board for any inactives, updated the claims and ratios accordingly and we're celebrating Rise's one month anniversary! We love you guys so much <3

UPDATE 03 - 10/2017 Rise's first on-site challenge is up! Come celebrate Halloween with us and earn points and pretty badges~

UPDATE 02 - 10/2017 Rise's official opening is here! Today we open to the whole public, so make sure you welcome in everyone new & returning and make lots of friends and plots!

UPDATE 01 - 10/2017 Rise's soft opening is here! Make yourself at home while we iron out any remaining wrinkles around the site!

UPDATE 00 - 09/2017 Beta testing around the site has begun.

new poll

» Creatures of the Night, Adlynn/Michael
ADLYNN SOUDUXIS
[M] Posted: Jan 3 2018, 10:09 PM
"Dancer"
Pansexual
Single
96 posts
970 points
Discrete
Laurie
ADLYNN SOUDUXIS
Offline / INACTIVE

senseless with five senses we explore the world

It was the Rear Admirals hands on her smooth milky white skin that gripped her tightly. Adlynn knew it was nearly over and he’d reached his peak. His thick dark hair brushed her face and she gripped his shoulders for balance, her body tensing around him to finish the job. There was little physical attraction to her, he was ageing; she never asked him but she imagined he was at least twenty years her senior.

The lines on his face deepened with his closing groans, her fingers curling around the layers of his uniform to stop herself from slipping off his lap. She leant back and rocked her hips, there was nothing more to do. “Th-that’s it.” He stiffened his back in the formal desk chair, feeling him pulsate. The thin lips of the Admiral move up her chest to settle above her collarbone.

The Pink pulled herself against him, embracing him. He didn’t need a reason to request her service, but she knew his. Losing his wife and refusing to find love again, it was noble enough and he paid well. Naturally, her fingers played with the hair on the back of his neck and she kissed the top of his head.

“Thank you.” He lifted his head to look up at her, delicately she cupped his face in both hands.

“You don’t need to thank me, Jackson,” Adlynn answered softly before letting her red stained lips brush his. “You call, and I come.” The hands on her backside drifted up to her waist and he nodded. Cautiously she lifted herself off him, placing one foot on the floor before the other. A relieved sigh escaped his lips as she stood, her hands adjusted her bra and she turned to locate the rest of her underwear.

He took a moment to collect himself, standing to tidy his uniform. Fastening his pants and readjusting his shirt. Occasionally his eyes moved to watch her, pulling on her panties and sitting in the now vacant chair to slide her stockings up her legs. With a snap, she fastened them into her suspender belt and crossed her legs. His cheeks were flushed, they always were after they had finished, but she wasn’t sure if it was from the overexertion or shame.

As an act of chivalry, he stooped to collect her heels and coat from the floor, offering them to her after sitting on his desk. She pulled the shoes from his hand and leant down to put them on. “How do you make it seem so natural? Like I’m the only one you see?” His head tilted with his question and he clutched her black trenchcoat against his chest. She looked up through her lashes at him and continued to fasten the strap at her ankle.

“I treat people, how I’d like to be treated in return.” Adlynn answered honestly, “You’re a good man, loving and attentive. Any woman would be lucky to have you.” She stood from his chair and rested her hands on his arms. He released the coat and folded his arms across his chest. The Pink wet her lips and pulled it on, tucking one breast of the fabric under the other before fastening it roughly. Her hands raised to straighten the lapels of his uniform with a smile. “You know where to find me.” She hushed quietly before kissing his cheek.

He gave no verbal response, only nodded. She didn’t need to be shown out, her heels clicked on the flooring as she opened the door to his office and made her way out of the building. The sun had already set, how long had she been in there? The click continued to echo with each step across the flight deck, and her eyes raised to admire the impressive hull of the monstrous ship above her.

tag: MICHAEL GRAHAM notes: Outfit

pm
^
MICHAEL GRAHAM
 Posted: Jan 6 2018, 12:15 AM
Spaceship Pilot
Pansexual
Single
171 posts
445 points
Jerk
Ina
MICHAEL GRAHAM
Offline / BLUE

Trapped with night creatures
You’d think being a pilot involved not much more than piloting and maybe, sometimes yell at some orange who didn’t do their job right. It also included a thousand and one checkups before a ship was deemed safe to fly, and Michael could be ridiculously anal about it. The consequence was that often he ended departing later than he should and leaving later than it was appropriate when the ship landed.

And par to the course, today Michael was late to go home. He had landed around 5pm, somehow time had passed and the sun had set and he still wasn’t done!!1!! He was running all over, his digitats were tingling with overuse, making his skin itchy. And yet again he had to run out of the ship to check with the working oranges some misplaced command. He run down the stairs without looking (ha) people should know to keep out and yet he slammed violently against a body, someone, some idiot. “FUCK. Watch out!!! What are you doing?? Nobody here is paid to stand around and look pretty!!!”

jaaclaine @ epifania
pm
^
ADLYNN SOUDUXIS
 Posted: Jan 6 2018, 01:19 AM
"Dancer"
Pansexual
Single
96 posts
970 points
Discrete
Laurie
ADLYNN SOUDUXIS
Offline / INACTIVE

“My god,” Adlynn started taken aback by the man hidden amongst the ships, “I’m so, so sorry. I didn’t see you there, you’re right in the shadows.” Her hand touched his chest to make sure she hadn’t done him any harm. Removing them and sweeping back her perfectly formed curls. His reaction caused her to narrow her eyes and flex her jaw.

“I get paid a lot of money to stand around looking pretty actually. Top Dollar.” She jibed back at him. Her eyes scanned his face, his demeanour told her that something wasn’t right, but she couldn’t put a finger on it. Her heels gave away any movement she made if he wasn’t already wrapped up in his own head.

The Pink smelt of liquor and cologne perhaps the sex if he had collided with her hard enough. “Are you looking to make a purchase?” Her words lingered knowing that his answer was likely to be something just as abusive as his first outburst. She tilted her head and narrowed her eyes, again attempting to gauge him before she landed herself in trouble.

pm
^
MICHAEL GRAHAM
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 09:15 PM
Spaceship Pilot
Pansexual
Single
171 posts
445 points
Jerk
Ina
MICHAEL GRAHAM
Offline / BLUE

People apologizing. That was rare for him to hear. Usually they started cursing him as soon as they saw who it was or he opened his mouth. Michael was actually taken back. It was the first sign that person he just collided wasn’t one of the personnel. He caught a whiff of her perfume when they were close too, smelled nice and expensive, something no one here would wear while fixing ships. But also there was the distinctive smell of alcohol, and something else he couldn’t put his finger on.

“A purchase?” He blinked looking at nothing in particular, more confusion than aggression. Then it clicked, paid to look pretty, offering herself like a product, the unique smell, the sultry voice that seem tailored to be pleasing to ears. “Oh you’re a pink. What are you doing here?? No wait, don’t answer that, I don’t wanna hear it.”

jaaclaine @ epifania

pm
^
ADLYNN SOUDUXIS
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 08:51 PM
"Dancer"
Pansexual
Single
96 posts
970 points
Discrete
Laurie
ADLYNN SOUDUXIS
Offline / INACTIVE

“Yes, a purchase.” The Pink answered more than amused at the Naval officer's response. There was a distinct lack of response to her appearance, he seemed to be processing something. “If I told you, I’d have to kill you.” Adlynn’s heels grated against the floor as she shifted on her feet, hands pushing deep into the pockets of her beloved trench coat. “It doesn’t look like it would be too challenging either.” A soft laugh slipped past her red stained lips when he declined an explanation.

Her tongue played against the back of her teeth as she considered how she could use the situation to her advantage. “What keeps you here at such a Gods forsaken hour?” She probed her chin lifting once more. “And, I’m not just any Pink, I’m the Pink.” Her correction was smooth and teased just like her previous jibes.

With the span of the flight deck doused in the moonlight, her complexion looked ghostly. She strained to put her finger on what was wrong with their meeting, ideas lingered. Spacial awareness, autism, blindness. She didn’t want to hazard a guess out loud. One of her hands slipped out from the depth of her pocket and brushed against him, letting it settle at her side. “Are you sure I can’t tempt you with something? It must have been a long day.” She ensured her face gave away nothing.

pm
^
MICHAEL GRAHAM
 Posted: Jan 18 2018, 02:12 PM
Spaceship Pilot
Pansexual
Single
171 posts
445 points
Jerk
Ina
MICHAEL GRAHAM
Offline / BLUE

Clock clock clock, the sound her shoes made on the metal plating every time she walked was grating. High heels, not sensible at all and a health hazard. Not even the golds around the base wore high heels while here, some things were more important than fancy dress. ”Are you threatening me?” It sure sounded like it, Michael smirked, not feeling particular threatened. He’d been roughed up by scarier people than one lone pink in high heels.

“Oh the pink. I’m scared to ask what that means” There was a mocking tone in his voice. All pinks would say they were special and the best there is, promised fake love and the best sex in your life. Michael doubted most of the claims were true, he didn’t find sex with pinks to be all that special. They were skilled, sure. All of them were though, in different areas, perhaps, but the same way Michael had been trained his whole life to work with ships, they were trained in how to please people. There was more to sex than simple skill, and not all of it could be faked. “I’m here at this hour because someone has to work in this base. Not everyone has time to waste with pinks.” He was so curious to know who she was visiting though. He’d love to put that in his report. A gold, no doubt. If anyone had time to waste it would be a gold.

He wasn’t even surprised she offered her services to him. If there was one thing Pinks knew how to do was beg for every scrap of attention they could get, mooching from higher color’s pockets so they could pay for a higher living than they probably deserved. He shrugged her touch away, he never liked sudden touching, it might be his biggest peeve with people “I don’t have time to waste on frivolities or I wouldn’t be here.” Michael would be forever grateful he couldn’t be fooled by his eyes. Pinks were said to be the most beautiful people in existence, at time he was curious on what that would look like though. [/b]

jaaclaine @ epifania
pm
^
ADLYNN SOUDUXIS
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 06:51 PM
"Dancer"
Pansexual
Single
96 posts
970 points
Discrete
Laurie
ADLYNN SOUDUXIS
Offline / INACTIVE

Adlynn tilted her head as he spoke, it took her a while but it all clicked into place. She slipped her feet out of the simple heeled pumps and stepped down onto the cold metal grating. A shiver juddered down her spine, her toes flexing in an attempt to find comfort. With delicate padded steps, the dancer moved around behind him.

The difference in height wouldn’t have been so much of a problem if she hadn’t abandoned her heels in search of stealth. “I think you might underestimate me Mister Graham.” Her velvet soft tones travelled up to his ears, stepping back to ensure he wouldn’t attempt to make a move for her. She moved back around to slowly pick up her shoes, the heel made a good weapon when it needed to.

“Pleasure isn’t always a time waste.” Adlynn continues circling around him. “It serves multiple purposes and has been proven to enhance morale and increase productivity.” A smirk pulled at the corner of her mouth and exposed her pristine teeth. He was uptight, too caustic for his own good. Something happened to make him this way and she couldn’t help but wonder what.

Her job wasn’t about love, and it wasn’t about being fake. She preferred to think that she provided people with an intimate experience her client would otherwise not be able to encounter. “Mmm. I’m sure you have more time than you like to let on, might do you some good to lay those hands on someone.” Adlynn circled around him once more, her heels clasped together in one hand.

pm
^
MICHAEL GRAHAM
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 04:14 PM
Spaceship Pilot
Pansexual
Single
171 posts
445 points
Jerk
Ina
MICHAEL GRAHAM
Offline / BLUE

Michael’s head didn’t turn along with the Pink as she circled him, as he didn’t realize at first the shift in positions. It was only when her voice came from behind him he noticed, almost jumping away and circling to face her again. How did she move so softly? But despite that, he still didn’t feel threatened. He didn’t think she’d be able to kill him, no matter how blind he was. Pinks weren’t murders in his world. And a pink harming a blue in the military base? The grays wouldn’t be kind to her. “I think you might be overestimating yourself. That or you’re trying to intimidate me.” The very idea was ridiculous.

He didn’t like how she was stalking around him though, he had a hard time keeping up since her footsteps were silent, and the only reference he had of her was her voice. It was difficult to listen to the soft hustle of her feet since the base wasn’t exactly silent “Did you take off your shoes?” He wondered aloud after hi whipped his head to keep up with her a third time. “And sure, pleasure is good, everyone likes it. But not here, go find a motel if you must. Well, not you, whoever gold you were fucking , I mean.”

Time, he could make, if he really wanted to, he didn’t want, however. He wasn’t in the habit of getting anyone’s sloppy seconds, she still smelled like she just did business, he realized now that he knew she was a pink. Nothing could be more of a turn off “I’m working. I’m sure you’re familiar with the concept, despite being a pink.” Everyone called pinks freeloaders, and Michael agreed to a degree, but even if he didn’t, he wasn’t above using that as an insult. “Who was it that you were seeing anyway?”

jaaclaine @ epifania
pm
^
ADLYNN SOUDUXIS
 Posted: Feb 1 2018, 11:03 PM
"Dancer"
Pansexual
Single
96 posts
970 points
Discrete
Laurie
ADLYNN SOUDUXIS
Offline / INACTIVE

The Pink curled her lips to a laugh as she bent to push her feet back into her shoes. “Do you really think I’d waste my time threatening you? It’s a tease. You’re wound tighter than a coiled spring. Your feathers are ruffled.” Adlynn screwed up her nose in amusement and ground the ball of her heels into the grating to ensure it was on correctly. The screech hurt her ears, causing her head to shake and jaw to flex to clear the sound.

She ran her fingers along the fine stitching on the edge of her lapel “Motel’s often don’t hold the same thrill as the chance of being caught. I follow my ‘orders’ and you follow yours.” A smirk pulled at the corner of her mouth. Not many clients requested a paid location, if they wanted to be discrete there were so many other ways to do it. Payments were tracible for lodging and people could be tracked and watched with surveillance. Places of work or even at home were commonplaces of business.

It wasn’t the first time Jackson had called her down the to the base and it was unlikely to be her last visit. He cared more about his work than he did this home. The dedication was might have been marred by her visit in Graham’s eyes. “Then I should let you get back to your work. Can you point me toward a locker room?” Her head tilted to one side as she craned her neck around the hull in search of further exits.

She bore her teeth and grinned at his question. “Who was I seeing? That’s need to know information, above your paygrade and clearance level.” Her words teased him further, “You’re very curious for someone who just wants to get back to work. Lots of questions about who, what and where. You’ve got a distaste for what I do and how I do it.” Adlynn checked her crisp curls again.

pm
^
MICHAEL GRAHAM
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 04:35 PM
Spaceship Pilot
Pansexual
Single
171 posts
445 points
Jerk
Ina
MICHAEL GRAHAM
Offline / BLUE

Michael flinched at the sound of the woman’s shoe scrapping against the metal floor, it made him shudder, like nails on a shalkboard. He didn’t appreciate how she compared serious military work he did to her own job. It didn’t endear her to him at all, so it was no surprise that he was at his most uncooperative.

“The locker rooms is for military personnel only. This is not a public building, can’t let unknown strangers hop around. It’s called security breach. I’d me more than glad to show you the way out, however.” He gestured towards the general direction of the exit. Though if you were really paying attention, you’d see he was actually pointing at a wall.

“I’m curious when it fucks people over, and I don’t mean that literally before you get any ideas. I think pinks knows more than blues how valuable a right word in the right ears can be” Another reason he didn’t trust pinks, they heard too much. Not that he had anything indiscreet in pink hands, but it was the principle of the thing.

jaaclaine @ epifania
pm
^
ADLYNN SOUDUXIS
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 01:36 PM
"Dancer"
Pansexual
Single
96 posts
970 points
Discrete
Laurie
ADLYNN SOUDUXIS
Offline / INACTIVE

He ignored her chides at his demeanour. It was true, he needed to unwind, she’d seen it many times before. Adlynn raised her fingers to her lips, he reminded her of a small terrier, it’s bark was far worse than its bite and needed a firm hand from time to time. She allowed her eyes to follow his directions, her head tipping as she looked at the bulkhead he’d gestured to. “I know you don’t like me, but that’s no reason to direct me into a wall. This place is like a warren after all.”

Her words played to him, she knew where she needed to go and how to get into the locker room if she wanted to. There was always a Blue who’d watch her closely to ensure she wasn’t taking advantage of military access, the free show often sweetened the deal. He was right, she knew that people talked in her company, more they would normally do if it were a friend or colleague. The pent-up frustration overflowed verbally, physically and emotionally, she willingly lapped it up, every last drop.

“I’m not interested in military secrets or world domination, but there are those who would do anything for the information.” The Pink answered, “ There’s a distinct balance between what’s right and what’s acceptable, the lives of many and the life of one. Governments could be toppled and houses ruined with the secrets some of us hold. And they would be if we wanted a revolution. You like to generalise me as a sexual object, but how much power can I have with a single secret?” Her brow raised, watching his expression with interest. It wasn’t often that she fought her corner outside of playful comments, but he seemed destined to downplay the importance this lower caste held to society.

pm
^
MICHAEL GRAHAM
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 04:45 PM
Spaceship Pilot
Pansexual
Single
171 posts
445 points
Jerk
Ina
MICHAEL GRAHAM
Offline / BLUE

He pointed at a wall again, he was sure. He scowled at the pink and crossed his arms. “Well, I’m blind, it’s in that direction, you have eyes, good look for the exit yourself” Freeloader pinks never wanted to do anything, it peeved him so badly.

And one of the few things the pinks were good for was information gathering, but buying a pink’s secret was much more expensive than buying their services unless they were particularly stupid ones and in that case, Michael suspected they didn’t last long. Unfortunately, or fortunately mayhaps, Michael was curious but not enough to try prying anything from this particular pink, she didn’t seem to be the dumb type.

“A lot of power, I’m not stupid, I know that much. I wonder why you don’t use it, but then again you lot must like your life, not having to work a day, living in luxury without having any. But what’s your point? I know you have nothing on me, which is what it matters. Weren’t you looking for the exit? Why are you still standing around like an expensive potted plant?”

jaaclaine @ epifania

pm
^
ADLYNN SOUDUXIS
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 02:18 PM
"Dancer"
Pansexual
Single
96 posts
970 points
Discrete
Laurie
ADLYNN SOUDUXIS
Offline / INACTIVE

senselesswith five senses we explore the world

Her sealed lips pulled to a smirk, she really had ruffled him. “I’d like to see you walk a mile in my shoes,” Adlynn answered honestly as she began to move in the direction he gestured to. “Someone must have really hurt you to make you so narrow-minded.” There was a moment's glance over her shoulder to him, followed with a shake of her head. It wouldn’t have taken her much effort to return to the Rear Admiral’s office, but he would contact her soon enough, then she could ask her questions.

“Goodnight Mister Graham.” The Pink pushed her hands into her pockets and continued walking through the monstrous hulls toward the exit. Perhaps their next meeting would be more interesting and the ball would be in her court to drive home her point. At times she was the expensive pot plant, she served no purpose to look good and smile. Those were the jobs she hated, but they paid. From time to time, looking good and smiling was as much a challenge as feigning attraction.

She would find him again.

pm
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll

»AFFILIATES
Resources & Directories
RPG-D RPG Initiative
TopSites (vote for us daily!)
RP Lovers Shadowplay Topsites
Static
Ark City Only Super
Scrolling

TOGGLE C-BOX