RISE
a sci-fi roleplay

to rise

01. welcome

Welcome to Novas, where the Color you are born into determines your future.

Will you accept your fate or will you fight against the system?

the bosses

02. staff

announcements &

03. updates

UPDATE 08 - 05/2018 A new writing challenge is up! Move us to tears with a glimpse from your character's life and get a cute lil badge as well as valuable points :D

UPDATE 07 - 03/2018 The Stupid Cupid event is now over! Everyone who took part has been rewarded with points and a tiny cute award! Stay tuned for more challenges and events :>

UPDATE 06 - 02/2018 Our Valentine's Day event is here! Go sign up your characters for some free smootches ;D

UPDATE 05 - 12/2017 HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! We have a new announcement for you, holiday gifts and of course we're giving warm welcomes to our newest members!! Keep your eyes peeled for more c: Also, did you notice we're 2 months old now? Yaaay!

UPDATE 04 - 11/2017 The event ended and every participant has received their rewards! We've also cleaned up the board for any inactives, updated the claims and ratios accordingly and we're celebrating Rise's one month anniversary! We love you guys so much <3

UPDATE 03 - 10/2017 Rise's first on-site challenge is up! Come celebrate Halloween with us and earn points and pretty badges~

UPDATE 02 - 10/2017 Rise's official opening is here! Today we open to the whole public, so make sure you welcome in everyone new & returning and make lots of friends and plots!

UPDATE 01 - 10/2017 Rise's soft opening is here! Make yourself at home while we iron out any remaining wrinkles around the site!

UPDATE 00 - 09/2017 Beta testing around the site has begun.

» NEWSFLASH

[ _the weather in novas is getting warmer and warmer ] [ _green internships available for libel immigrants ] [ _tourism in novas is in blossom ]
[ _low and middle class inspections have been scheduled for june and will be conduced by our trustworthy greys ] [ _gladiator fights will be broadcast four times a week across the nations ]
[ _more people found guilty of crimes against color (hidden mixed pregnancies and/or similar affairs) during the "love gas" incident have been detained, judged and will be facing their punishments _live transmissions of their executions will be available all throughout june _if you know someone struggling with such issues, reach out to a grey for help _do not let them become a victim of their own crimes ]

new poll

» habits of my heart, Ofelia <3
MORDECAI SEYMOUR
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 02:02 PM
scavenger
90% straight
ready to mingle
38 posts
330 points
buffoon
Vera
MORDECAI SEYMOUR
Offline / RED

tag: OFELIA BRAGER

habits of my heart

His breath fogged in the cold air. The lights of the farms were shining in a line at the horizon, approaching more and more with every step.

It had been more than a month since he hadn’t been home to visit his family. During the winter solstice, he stayed closer to the city, since it was the time of the year when he could get more work. People threw garbage a lot when it was time to celebrate.

Besides, the road was just too much to go so often, especially with the cold approaching. And he preferred to save some of the money he would pay on the hoverbuses and trains. He would take whatever means of transport he could, as closer to the farms as possible, but there were still several miles to go by foot.

He was excited to be reunited with his family, but more than that he was eager to see the new farm too. It was not far from the one his mother – and at some point, himself – had worked on all his childhood. He was almost certain it looked the same as the old one, but there was something alluring about a new, fresh place.

And new, fresh people, where not everyone knew that he was such a loser. After all, he’d been fired from every possible job on that old farm, and not because he was too good at them. In any case, at the new farm, no one would snicker behind his back and point fingers – at least not for past mistakes, though what the future held, that was another matter entirely.

He arrived in late and he stopped directly at their cottage. His mother offered him stew and looked through his hair for lice, at which he whined a ’Mom, can you not?’ His older brothers and sisters were away on work too, and the little ones weren’t in a position to bully him, so he felt like a king.

He slept like one, too, even if the bed was just wood with a home-made mattress.

The next morning lost some of it magic. Everyone was in a hurry to chug breakfast and run off to work, while he could laze around and do nothing – which had a kind of magic in its own way. But there was only so long he could loiter around the house before getting antsy – and guilty.

Arriving at the farm, though, his mom didn’t have time for him, going from here to there, doing chores. At some point, she got annoyed by him following her so she sent him to draw water. He accepted the buckets but took his sweet time, not hurrying at all.

He enjoyed saying ‘Howdy’ to new people who looked at him with appraisal, people that didn’t know yet how much of a screw-up he could be. He was in the middle of struggling with the well – it was an artificial well and they had a machine to help bring up water, though it was a very old model and it was lever based, actioned mechanically.

When the bucket was almost up, a brunette figure passed by his field of vision, which made him turn his head and drop everything. The bucket went all the way down with a loud ‘clank’, which made him shudder and pray that nothing broke, yet he still didn’t take his eyes off the young woman. He combed his hair with his fingers and leaned on the well, pretending to be cool.

The Red woman was still standing around, clearly busy with her own chores. Mordo coughed once, trying to catch her attention, then pretended he wasn’t looking – though he definitely was, with the corner of his eyes. He turned to look at the well, but before beginning to work again, he stretched his arms, his back, his chest, trying to look tough and puff up his puny muscles. Then he took hold of the lever again, and pulled. ’Shit, it’s stuck’ he thought, but he wouldn’t admit defeat. He struggled and struggled until finally it gave way. Grumbling to himself about how this didn’t go the way he wanted at all, he finished his laborious task. After only a couple of minutes, his arms were already getting tired. Still, he continued.

Afterwards he took his time catching his breath and thinking how to start up a conversation with the woman. Finally, he got a very bright idea, so after he took what he needed, he approached her.

”’Scuse me” he began almost shy, but then he tried to seem confident and macho. Girls liked that stuff. ”I brought ye a cup o’ water. Since ye seem to work so hard, I thought ye might need it. Though I’m not sure if I should offer it, I think it might be poisoned from radiation. Did you drink this before? ‘Cuz ye’re glowing”

pm
^
OFELIA BRAGER
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 03:00 PM
Ground worker
Hetrosexual
Single, looking
26 posts
260 points
Curious, goodhearted
Fern
OFELIA BRAGER
Offline / RED

Can you remember who you were

before the world told you who you should be?

Ofelia woke early this morning, the sun had barely risen above the horizon, and condensed water passed from her mouth as she breathed. The stove had bruned out early, probably not long after she fell asleep, making the air cold in her little cabin. The sound from footsteps outside reminded Ofelia that she couldn't keep her comfortable an warm position under the duvet any longer, and she hugged her shoulders as she rose up. In only her nightwear she would rush over to the stove, place wood inside and lit the fire. Hopefully it would warm up soon.

The Red would walk over to the window by the table and look outside, people were already up beginning on their tasks for the day. Ofelia still being in her nightwear meant she was late, and with a rushed mind she would head over to the chair with her clothing from the day before. She did not have much to choose from, but it was more than enough. A knittet black shirt of wool helped her keep warm, she also had a pair of wool thight under her dark brown trousers. The next thing to but on was her black boots, probably ten years old by now, but they still did their work. She skipped her breakfast as she went outside, but she figured that it was more important that the animals got their food first.

Winter, the time of year with less work in the field, however it meant more work with the animals. They had to stay inside all winter since there was no fresh grass in the pastures, instead the workers had to feed the animal hay and pellets twice a day, give them water and also make sure that the cowshed held a comfortable temperature in the cold. She passed many people on her way to the cowshed, nodding to a few she knew before she rushed inside the building. It was much warmer inside than outside in the cold winter air. Once inside she saw that many were already working on giving the animals the food and the water they needed for the day. "Fel! Could you fetch more wood and keep the oven warm so we don't freeze." A voice further inside the building shouted. It was Elleanore, one of the eldest of the workers here. "I'll be right back!" She replied rushing back outside.

She passed the well, not taking much notice of the man sturggling with the lever, she was to busy thinking about the wood not many steps away. In the summer they had gotten a delivery with piles of piles of wood, which they had chopped and stacked by the shed. On her way out of the cowshed she had brought a bag which they used to gather wood in, it helped them gather more, so that they had to go less turns. It spared time and was more effective. She had just started to take wood from the stack and place it in the bag when someone walked up to her, offering a cup of water. "Oh hey" She smiled and gratefully reached for the cup of water he offered, however her movement stopped for a small second as his sentence continued. She couldn't help but to give a laugh. "Thank you for the water, it's certainly not radiated, and it is probably the smell of cows on me that does the trick." Once finished with her reply she would reach for the cup and drink the water, not making anything of his compliment "Thank you." Ofelia extended her arm, waiting for him to take the cup.

for

MORDECAI SEYMOUR

&
pm
^
MORDECAI SEYMOUR
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 03:31 PM
scavenger
90% straight
ready to mingle
38 posts
330 points
buffoon
Vera
MORDECAI SEYMOUR
Offline / RED

habits of my heart

Her smile momentarily blinded him and he thought he’s never seen a woman more beautiful. It was the same story every time: he got crushes and he stopped thinking about anything else. It usually took a lot less than even being paid attention to, but now she had sealed his sentence with being polite and joking back, so he was doomed.

”Haha, yeah, that’s what I use too” he mumbled, scratching the back of his head, not really paying attention to what she actually said. He heard ‘smell’ and then thought ‘divine’ in regards of her, instead of cows. And he just wanted to seem interesting and wealthy, to leave the impression that he used some fancy cologne too.

Just after he said those words, he realised that it was all probably wrong and were those crickets going on in his head? But not for long, since she was now waiting with the cup and he leaned to take it and oh gods his fingers touched her skin. Forcing himself to stop from picturing their wedding already, he grinned happily. If he were a dog, his tail would’ve never stopped wiggling.

”My pleasure. Hey, do ya need to get these stacks of wood in the barn? ‘Cause I could help you, I don’t mind” he offered, hoping to impress her and show off more of his... muscles.

pm
^
OFELIA BRAGER
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 02:42 PM
Ground worker
Hetrosexual
Single, looking
26 posts
260 points
Curious, goodhearted
Fern
OFELIA BRAGER
Offline / RED

Ofelia couldn't help but to raise her eyebrows at his words, the corner of her lips curling slightly upwards, that's what I use too... He couldn't have heard what she said, did he listen at all? Why did he offer her water and make a conversation if he didn't listen? The winter air was cold, and she couldn't just stand by the stack of wood making a conversation with a curly head when the animals needed warmth. Once he took the cup back she would take a step towards against the stack of wood to continue filling the bag when he mouthed yet another offer.

Ofelia stopped her motion and turned to him. He wants to help, doesn't he think she can do it herself? She rose an eyebrow, giving him a glance before she quickly moved it down to the bag that was now half full. "Yes I need to bring them to the heating chamber to the left in the cowshed. You can keep filling this bag while I fetch another bag, the more wood, the better." She said and placed a hand on his shoulder, patting it quickly, also meeting his eyes before she headed back towards the cowshed to fetch the other bag.

Once out of his sight a smile formed on her lips, he was a curious figure indeed, and she enjoyed the fact that he assumingly didn't get quite what he wanted out of the offer. He had offered to lift the bag for her, probably only to show off, now she'd just bring him the other bag and take the one he'd hopefully filled back to the cowshed herself.

for

MORDECAI SEYMOUR

&
pm
^
MORDECAI SEYMOUR
 Posted: Jan 22 2018, 04:30 PM
scavenger
90% straight
ready to mingle
38 posts
330 points
buffoon
Vera
MORDECAI SEYMOUR
Offline / RED

habits of my heart

‘Cows?’ he wondered, furrowing his brows a little. Oh yeah, right, she mentioned that earlier. Or did she?

It didn’t matter, he was just hoping that that was all she had to do. Was he regretting offering to help? Maybe a little, he just wanted to have an excuse to hang around her more. He wasn’t really a big fan of working hard, though.

But then the whole world turned into a rainbow of sunshine – her pats on his shoulder vibrated through his whole body and he could still feel the weight of her hand even after she left. He grinned ear to ear and forgot everything about chores and promises. He just stared longingly after her, wood and bag forgotten on the ground.

Only when he caught sight of her returning he snapped out of it and realized that he was supposed to do something. His eyes bugged out and he hurried to throw as much wood as he could into that bag. He muttered an ‘oh shit’ when the bag tore a little at one of the corners but didn’t stop. When the brunette approached, he played it casual, slowing down his movements to look normal.

”Oh hi again” he floundered, feeling awkward, trying to get a hang of pretending to be cool. It was just so hard for him when it was about a beautiful girl. ”I was just ahem uhmm being careful filling this up because uhhh I didn’t want to tear it more y’know” he explained why the bag was just half empty until now, pretending that it was already broken before it got on his hands. He scratched his head again and even blushed a little, half of it from being under her gaze again, the other half from shame.

”Anyway!” he exclaimed, trying to change the subject as quickly as possible. ”Where are my manners, I didn’t even get ye’r name. I’m Mordecai” he presented himself while he continued to fill up the bag, this time normally. ”So you come here often?” just as he said it, he immediately realized what he’d just asked, so he corrected: ”I mean. How long have you been working here?”

pm
^
OFELIA BRAGER
 Posted: Jan 26 2018, 12:16 PM
Ground worker
Hetrosexual
Single, looking
26 posts
260 points
Curious, goodhearted
Fern
OFELIA BRAGER
Offline / RED

Once she had placed the bag of wood in the chamber, she would take a few pieces of wood and place them in the oven. The fire had already started to burn out so she had come in good timing. The next thing at hand was to move the wood from the bag then walk outside to fetch the bag which she hoped the man outside had filed for her. It took a few momenst to place the wood in a stack, but once done she would hang the bag on it's hook on the wall. Ofelia would then try to brush off most of the woodchips that had fastened to her sweater, it was a hard task and she finally gave up. She'd just have to take them off later, after all she was working.

Once outside her arms would quickly hug around her shoulders, the temperature difference from inside to the outside was huge. Her eyes wandered over to where she had left the curly head, who weirdly enough had quite the tempo on his work. "Wow, with that speed you could fill the whole chamber in only an hour" She stated with a short chuckle. "No worries about the bag, it happens all the time, we'll just make a new one later." Ofelia walked closer to the stack intending to help him fill it.

The curly head did work hard, at least he did his best, but something told Ofelia that he was a little missplaced perhaps, she hadn't seen him around the farm before. She couldn't put her finger on it, however he seemed like he liked to work, and as long as it did no harm, Ofelia was happy for the help. "Well Moredcai, nice to meet ya, I'm Ofelia." She reached a hand out to him, stopping the task at hand, intending to shake his hand, as it was polite to do so, and a proper handshake could tell you everything about a person.

When Mordecai asked how long she had worked on this farm she had to stop and think, her eyes wandered slightly, 6 years had already passed since she was moved. The time has flown by fast. "Well, I was moved here 6 years ago, so thats how long I've been working here. My tasks have varried tho, from only being in the field to get more responisbility over the animals." 6 years had gone by fast, however it had been 6 good years. Even though her mother wasn't around, Ofelia have had a lot of friends in the other workers on the farm. "I don't think I have seen you around the farm before, so I guess you just started or don't really work her?" Ofelia asked, looking at him with a risen eyebrow and a curious smile on her lips. The bag was also now starting to get very full, and since there was a tear in it, it was best to move it to the chamber. "We should take the bag to the chamber now, or else it will tear even more" She then moved closer, intending to lift the bag up herself over to the barn and to the chamber.

for

MORDECAI SEYMOUR

&
pm
^
MORDECAI SEYMOUR
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 12:39 AM
scavenger
90% straight
ready to mingle
38 posts
330 points
buffoon
Vera
MORDECAI SEYMOUR
Offline / RED

habits of my heart

He grinned proudly when she noticed on how quickly he moved and then nodded approvingly. If he had any real muscles, he would’ve flexed them and kiss them, but he knew it was a far off gesture that wasn’t good for him. And by that, he meant that he’d tried it before and it had failed splendidly. He didn’t want Ofelia laughing in his face like the other all ten girls before.

Instead he thought better and said: ”Well, then, maybe I should. That way you’ll finish your chores and your shift earlier?” with the sweetest, most innocent voice. He didn’t continue with a ‘and spend the rest of the day with me’, thinking that maybe it was too forward, but he hoped it was implied. How he hoped. Of course, he didn’t realize yet that for this to happen meant that he had to work too. Ew.

He felt just a little bit ashamed at ripping that bag, the tips of his ears turned just a little bit red. But he vowed to himself that he’ll help repair it, even if he pretended it wasn’t his fault. And for now he distracted himself with other things. Like continuing a conversation. Truly, it was amazing that this had been going on for more than 2 minutes and the girl didn’t give up and left him be.

In any case, the next moment his whole face flamed up when they shook hands. ”You can c-c-call me M-Mordo or whatever you want” he stammered, completely loosing all his senses, regaining them only after dropping her hand. Her hand was definitely a red’s, He felt horrible and he wanted to rectify that situation so he continued to try to be cool again. Stood up straight, then leaned back on a wall, passed his fingers through his curls.

”Oh, my mom works here” he blinked back, just a little surprised and hurried to rectify the situation before he seemed like a creep. ”She transferred here a while back. You know the farm on Cloverfield Lane, the one who’s Gold retired? Well they were left with some temporary supervision and it sucked. Anyway, her name’s Anne, she works on the fields, you might know her?” while usually one’s mother wasn’t a good flirting topic or a good wingman, he hoped that now it would help strike up some connections.

Afterwards he nodded at her words of moving the bag, though when it came to it, he put up a palm to stop her. Not that he didn’t like that she was so close, but he had to play the hero. ”Allow me” he said firmly and very gentleman-like. He couldn’t let a pretty damsel break her back for this. He took a deep breath and lifted the bag over his shoulder with all his might...

And then promptly fell straight on his back like in cartoons, from the weight of it. He blinked a couple of times then hurried to redress himself mumbling things like ”Just a cramp” and ”I’ll get this in a second, just wait!”

pm
^
OFELIA BRAGER
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 10:34 PM
Ground worker
Hetrosexual
Single, looking
26 posts
260 points
Curious, goodhearted
Fern
OFELIA BRAGER
Offline / RED

At first Ofelia was slightly surprised over the fact that Mordecai offered to do the task at hand for her, and she lifted her brows before it faded to a smile. "Sure, if you have the time you are more than welcome to help. Then I could go take care of the animals in the smaller barn." She said and pointed towards the barn, laying just a hundred meters or so away towards the field. Mordecai seemed like a decent guy, polite and willing to work. Which was good seeing as Ofelia didn't say no to help. With the help she could finish up earlier and maybe get some time to read, and maybe see the curly head once more if he was still around.

The touch of their hands was a moment to remember, he had a firm grip, yet soft, not like one used in the dirt all day, but it was also strong. She noticed that his checks blushed a little, she didn't know why, but the thought of the two touching was the reason made Ofelia blush slightly as well. She let go of his hand and moving her gaze down towards the bag of wood in front of them for a brief moment.

When Mordecai told her that it was his mom that was the reason for his visit she would raise a brown in slight surprise. Anne.. yes she knew about her, she hadn't talked much to her, but she remembered that Anne had moved to the farm along with some other workers to work in the field. It was also the reason that Ofelia now had more tasks in the two barns than out in the field. "Yes Anne, I've seen her around, we don't work together that much, but I know her name." Ofelia said, giving a slight nod, now more curious about the curly headed red in front of her.

Ofelia nodded in appreciation once Mordecai offered to take the bag and she took a step back, mentally preparing herself to head to the smaller barn to take care of the goats and the hens before she was done for the day. However she did only come to think about it before saw Mordecai falling to the ground. Ofelia couldn't help herself and laughed, she moved a hand up to her mouth, trying to hide her laugh as she realized how rude it seemed, but she didn't mean no harm. After a few moments of laughing she calmed down and looked at him with amusement in her eyes "Oh yes, cramps, truly understand..." She said with slight humour in her voice. "Are you whole tho? No wounds? Now shall we lift the bag together? I can take one handle, and you the other?" Ofelia smiled softly, hoping her offer would make up for her laughing. At first she had been worried he had hurt himself in the fall, but hopefully it was all good. It was better to work together on this one bag instead of taking out the pieces of wood so it could be lifted. Maybe he also learned how much wood he could carry.

for

MORDECAI SEYMOUR

&
pm
^
MORDECAI SEYMOUR
 Posted: Feb 24 2018, 10:28 PM
scavenger
90% straight
ready to mingle
38 posts
330 points
buffoon
Vera
MORDECAI SEYMOUR
Offline / RED

habits of my heart

When he heard about more work and the animals, it took all his willpower to stop himself from groaning out loud. His expression, though, left on the fact that he was disappointed and really didn’t look forward to that type of work.

”Why do they put you to do all that stuff? Don’t they have enough people around to work decent hours?” he mumbled. ”Maybe I should go ask them for some payment. Hey, do you think they’d give me a job?” he perked up at the idea. Not that he wanted to work, but that he would get paid. After all, it was just from a farm like this, to one his mother had worked on before, that he got fired from, numerous times. Then he tried at the nearby farm and so on, until he finally decided to try doing something else.

He smiled at her reply about his mother. He didn’t know what else to say, all he knew was that he was going to demand to his mom later in private why she’s never told him that there’s a girl so pretty at her new farm, maybe he would’ve come to visit sooner or more often.

His fall completely messed him up, tho, he was so ashamed and red in the face, even if he tried to act cool about it. He immediately stood up, not accepting any help, though he grimaced in pain when his back cracked once. He wasn’t used to that much work and so hardcore, to be honest. He just picked up trash, but usually he had a net and a cart he would push, he wasn’t really that strong, just seemed that way due to his height.

”I’m whole, yes” he mumbled again and hid his face in his shirt’s collar. He didn’t say anything more for a while, just picked up the bag together with Ofelia and following her lead towards the barn.

It was just another day of his life, nothing new.

pm
^
OFELIA BRAGER
 Posted: Apr 1 2018, 08:08 PM
Ground worker
Hetrosexual
Single, looking
26 posts
260 points
Curious, goodhearted
Fern
OFELIA BRAGER
Offline / RED

Ofelia looked at Mordecai with an amused smiled as he was too proud to accept her help up from the ground, but glad that he wasn't too proud to let her help him with the bag to the shed in the barn. Ofelia didn't say anything on the way to the barn, just concentrating on not loosing the bag filled with wood once more, it wasn't far so it weren't that many minutes without words.

"So I take it you haven't worked on a farm a lot?" She said once the two had placed the bag on the floor in the barn. Ofelia herself loved the scent of the barn, the animals, the woods and the fields. She also loved the work, but that was mostly because she never knew much else. "I mean, even though you worked on a farm earlier it must have been a while since the last time? And admit it, your hands are way to soft." She added the last sequence of the sentence to add some humor, maybe a harmless attempt to flirt?

Anyhow, she found this part about him amusing. How he wanted to help, but he didn't seem to know how. "So Mordecai, are you ready to do some farm work?" She said and placed a hand on his shoulder once again, giving him a smile, looking at him as she started to explain."The only thing needed to be done is to move wood from the stack outside and in here, make sure to make two rows so that it wont fall down as easy. There's another bag on the wall there you could use since that one has a tear in it." Ofelia would move her gaze as she explained, still holding a hand on his shoulder and waving and pointing with the other. When done she would let go of his shoulder and place her hands at her hips, meeting his gaze and waiting for a response, hoping she didn't scare him.

for

MORDECAI SEYMOUR

&
pm
^
MORDECAI SEYMOUR
 Posted: Apr 4 2018, 02:12 AM
scavenger
90% straight
ready to mingle
38 posts
330 points
buffoon
Vera
MORDECAI SEYMOUR
Offline / RED

habits of my heart

He tried his best not to huff too much or be too obvious in his struggles. The bag wasn’t that heavy with help, but he had wanted to be macho and he failed, his ears were bright red and he avoided looking at her, even if it was the only thing he wanted to do. You’d think that lugging piles of trash around would’ve made him strong, but he only dragged them and then moved them with his cart or put them on his skate and rolled them around. Anything to do things easier and lazier.

Her question made him ashamed even more. In fact he had worked a couple of years in his adolescence, though he’s been moved around through every possible job since he was so bad at every single one of them. ”Mmmyeah it’s been while now since then” he deflected instead. He looked around the barn, but didn’t get to think much about it when Ofelia continued to kick him while he was down. He offered a baffled expression and put his hands on his hips. His feelings had started true but a grin spread on his lips. He couldn’t be mad even if he wanted to, and he really hoped that this was her way to tease him.

”Soft?!?” he played the game. ”I’ll let you know that these hands have carried the heaviest of metals all the way up and down the Work Road! In a night!” he said in a dramatic voice and with a diva attitude. At the end of his speech, he couldn’t help but laugh at himself.

’Do I have to?’ he wanted to ask about the working part, but instead he forced a reluctant smile. This was worth it, if he was going to spend time with this beautiful girl. And he felt really bad about the bag so he left his head downwards again. Otherwise he would’ve exploded into a thousand pieces until now from her touch on his shoulder.

”I hope you won’t get in trouble, I think my mom can sew it back?” he offered. He was reluctant to work and not only because of his laziness, but when she took her hand off, there was no more excuses for him, so he followed her instructions. Slowly.

pm
^
OFELIA BRAGER
 Posted: May 20 2018, 10:12 AM
Ground worker
Hetrosexual
Single, looking
26 posts
260 points
Curious, goodhearted
Fern
OFELIA BRAGER
Offline / RED

Ofelia was glad that he wanted to help her, she was slightly curious about the man, so she hoped that the two might meet up again after. Atleast it was her plan to find him and thank him again once she had finished her other tasks that evening.

Mordecai became quite defensive after her mention of his soft hands. She herself hadn't went in with the intention to insult his manhood. She was about to open her mouth to say sorry, but then he continued with this diva like attitude, and it all turned quite funny. "Alright, I'll take my words back" She said giving him a soft look after she had laughed with him.

"You needn't worry about the bag, I'll just get back and sew it together when I have time off, it wouldn't take long." Ofelia said moving her gaze towards the torn bag. It truly wouldn't take much time, it wasn't a bag that was supposed to look nicely, it just had to be practical and work, so she needn't be very careful on the stitches. "Now, before I go, thank you for wanting to use your time to help me. I'll make it up to you, thank you again!" Ofelia said, sending him a smile and a wave with her hand before she disappeared out the door, quickly running to the next station where more work waited for her.

for

MORDECAI SEYMOUR

&
pm
^
MORDECAI SEYMOUR
 Posted: May 21 2018, 01:15 PM
scavenger
90% straight
ready to mingle
38 posts
330 points
buffoon
Vera
MORDECAI SEYMOUR
Offline / RED

habits of my heart

He let his head hang low, ashamed at the whole bag issue, it was really just typical Mordy to do something that stupid and break things. Even if Ofelia was sweet enough to not mind it, things could’ve gone worse and he cursed himself for that.

But he managed a smile and tried to move on, even if it was the kind of thing that will keep him up at night, along with his other numerous fails, for a long time.

While she said goodbye, he looked at her dazed and bewitched, at a loss for words, not really wanting to see her go, but not knowing how to make her stay. After all, she was busy, he couldn’t interfere with that. He knew the Red life, she could get in trouble if she neglected her chores. He smiled at her like a fool and waved back. He wanted to say there was nothing to make up for it, if anything, he owed her. But he was too dumbfounded to actually form words.

When she was finally gone, he watched after her for a while, until he got scared by a ‘moo’ing sound, very close to his ear. Oh, right. He was still there and he was still supposed to keep his promise and help with the chores. Now that the pretty girl was out of sight, he was starting to doubt his offering and getting super lazy, so much that he wasn’t really in the mood to move his butt.

But if he hoped to have any chance with Ofelia in the future, then he had to make an effort. But nobody said he had to be in a hurry, right?

Just then, he felt something wet and hot on the whole side of his face, which made him jump so high in the air it was almost cartoonish. "Eeewww, stupid cow" he scowled and wiped himself. Ok, maybe he could hurry a little. The cow only blinked back at him, innocently, with warm, wet eyes. "I guess... you're not that bad actually" he finally sighed and went to work.

pm
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll

»AFFILIATES
Resources & Directories
RPG-D RPG Initiative
TopSites (vote for us daily!)
RP Lovers Shadowplay Topsites
Static
Ark City Only Super
Scrolling

TOGGLE C-BOX