RISE
a sci-fi roleplay

to rise

01. welcome

Welcome to Novas, where the Color you are born into determines your future.

Will you accept your fate or will you fight against the system?

the bosses

02. staff

announcements &

03. updates

UPDATE 08 - 05/2018 A new writing challenge is up! Move us to tears with a glimpse from your character's life and get a cute lil badge as well as valuable points :D

UPDATE 07 - 03/2018 The Stupid Cupid event is now over! Everyone who took part has been rewarded with points and a tiny cute award! Stay tuned for more challenges and events :>

UPDATE 06 - 02/2018 Our Valentine's Day event is here! Go sign up your characters for some free smootches ;D

UPDATE 05 - 12/2017 HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! We have a new announcement for you, holiday gifts and of course we're giving warm welcomes to our newest members!! Keep your eyes peeled for more c: Also, did you notice we're 2 months old now? Yaaay!

UPDATE 04 - 11/2017 The event ended and every participant has received their rewards! We've also cleaned up the board for any inactives, updated the claims and ratios accordingly and we're celebrating Rise's one month anniversary! We love you guys so much <3

UPDATE 03 - 10/2017 Rise's first on-site challenge is up! Come celebrate Halloween with us and earn points and pretty badges~

UPDATE 02 - 10/2017 Rise's official opening is here! Today we open to the whole public, so make sure you welcome in everyone new & returning and make lots of friends and plots!

UPDATE 01 - 10/2017 Rise's soft opening is here! Make yourself at home while we iron out any remaining wrinkles around the site!

UPDATE 00 - 09/2017 Beta testing around the site has begun.

» NEWSFLASH

[ _the weather in novas is getting warmer and warmer ] [ _green internships available for libel immigrants ] [ _tourism in novas is in blossom ]
[ _low and middle class inspections have been scheduled for june and will be conduced by our trustworthy greys ] [ _gladiator fights will be broadcast four times a week across the nations ]
[ _more people found guilty of crimes against color (hidden mixed pregnancies and/or similar affairs) during the "love gas" incident have been detained, judged and will be facing their punishments _live transmissions of their executions will be available all throughout june _if you know someone struggling with such issues, reach out to a grey for help _do not let them become a victim of their own crimes ]

new poll

» mermaid call [C], @Olivier
LORELEI HENDRIX
 Posted: Feb 26 2018, 05:50 PM
mermaid
)(
single
72 posts
545 points
EXCITED
Vera
LORELEI HENDRIX
Offline / GOLD

I'm flowing with the waters I'm drifting in the same old boat With a different crew So won't you come on home Won't you echo back
It was a common misconception that high classes had more free time. Sure, they could afford it, but if they were ambitious as Lorelei and Olivier were, then most of their time was occupied by social duties.

Today took place at the Aquarium. The institution was impressive in itself, having lots of species and advanced technology already, but Lor was always looking for improving the environment and educating further. She had funded a new project to take place at the Aquarium, the first one she’s brainstormed all by herself. Well, the first one to actually become reality, since she’s had many ideas in the past that never got to fruition.

She asked Oli to attend with her, trying to hit two birds with one stone, since it’s been a long time since they last saw each other – or at least it seemed so to her. And she hoped that, with their shared love for the ocean, he would enjoy the presentation too.

It was all about growing better underwater ecosystems that were going to be applied to the rest of the Aquarium. Her scientists had presented their research, revolving mainly around plants, aka fish food. The setting was around a large, outdoor pool and during the course of the presentation, it went from having a couple of small green tendrils glimmering under the water to growing a full-on flora. Algae and leaves coiled around the pool and by the end of it, large lily pads had risen to the surface.

It went as smooth as possible and afterwards, the Gold stayed behind, accepted thanks from various people, but her eye was on someone else. She smiled at him and waved for him to hang back with her while the rest of the people slowly cleared out.

”Hiiiii” she beamed at him. ”What did you think?”

+ tagOLIVIER KOWALSKI
+ notes <3
BY MITZI
pm
^
OLIVIER KOWALSKI
 Posted: Feb 27 2018, 03:45 AM
Head Hunter Trainee
???
Painfully Single
116 posts
360 points
Hipster
Ina
OLIVIER KOWALSKI
Offline / SILVER

Call of the sea trait
Fancy gatherings could be a hit or miss, they were either so boring they burned your brain cells or the most fascinating thing to happen that month. One thing was for certain, Oli was going to always love anything that was hosted by Lorelei. She was brilliant, funny, good hearted and the best person Olivier knew. She did such a great job with preserving the little ocean life they had left, and perhaps even recover what was once lost.

He watched the presentation with all his attention, nodding in agreement every now and then and in the end it left him hopeful for a future where nature wouldn’t need contained aquariums and genetically modifications to survive.

He stayed nearby when everything ended, standing a little far away as everyone gave Lor her well deserving compliments. He waved back at her once that ended, a smile soon creeping on his face as he approached her. The last one to give her his compliments, but far from the least important. “Hi! It was amazing! You did such a good job. That part about trying a full scale in the actual ocean where most of the flora has died off? Brilliant. Can’t wait” He beamed right back before he enveloped her in a happy hug, picking her up and twirling her around.

He was happy for Lor.

pm
^
LORELEI HENDRIX
 Posted: Mar 8 2018, 12:45 AM
mermaid
)(
single
72 posts
545 points
EXCITED
Vera
LORELEI HENDRIX
Offline / GOLD

I'm flowing with the waters I'm drifting in the same old boat With a different crew So won't you come on home Won't you echo back
If anything, Oli was the best out of them all, the dessert left for last. She didn’t care about anyone else, no one else mattered like him.

”Thank you so much” she managed to say. Thank you for coming, thank you for your kind words, for just being there with her and for her. For caring, for believing. But the next moment he had his warm, cosy hands around her and his faint smell was intoxicating, making her unable to add more. He made her feel like she was floating.

Wait, her feet actually left the earth when Oli twirled with her. It made her squeal and laugh with delight and hold onto him more tightly. For safe measures, of course. She didn’t care if everybody left yet. She didn’t want the moment to ever end.

”You’re so seally she giggled when he finally put her back down. Even so, afterwards Lor made no moves to put distance between them, just stayed right there.

”We still have a long way to go before applying it to the oceans, though” she began, feeling at a loss at the whole hug thing, she was blushing and looking down and fidgeting with a strand of her hair, though her other hand was still on his arm. So rambling about something else besides her feelings was perfect.

”But we’ll take it one step at a time” Lorelei was, as always, positive and thought that nothing was impossible. Nothing but one thing. She and Oli. But she couldn’t think about that. ”Here, it’s in a contained and controlled environment. We can’t heat the whole oceans. But I still think it’s impressive. I mean look at it” she finished in awe and finally took a step back to look at the pool again in wonder.

”It grew so big so fast. Hey, do you think the lily pads could hold a person?” she asked the last part after a short pause, curiosity and mischief twinkling in her eyes.

+ tagOLIVIER KOWALSKI
+ notes <3
BY MITZI
pm
^
OLIVIER KOWALSKI
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 03:57 PM
Head Hunter Trainee
???
Painfully Single
116 posts
360 points
Hipster
Ina
OLIVIER KOWALSKI
Offline / SILVER

Call of the sea trait
Lor stayed close to Oli and he stayed close to her. Too close, in fact, some could even say inappropriately close. But they were alone there, and in reality, Oli didn’t particularly noticed. They were good friends, best friends even, there was nothing wrong with being close to your good friend, even if they were above you in color. Oli had a large grin to match Lor’s.

“I know we still have a long way, i’m just saying we’re closer to that reality now, and that makes me so hopeful” He was distinctly aware of her touch, but he kept telling himself it was nothing, just a fleeting touch. And stubbornly stuck to the professional topic even if he wanted to go back to hugging her. “It is reely impressive.”

“Wait, what?” He asked in surprise, before he looked again at the large lily pads, big enough to fit a person, but were they strong enough? “How serious are you? Because… i don’t really know, they look sturdy...” Lor had that mischievous look in her eyes, the one that told him she just had a brilliant idea “How safe for the life there it is if we fall into the water…? I mean, people used to swim in oceans even when it was still trimming with life, surely it can handle little us in case the lily pads aren't that sturdy” Technically they shouldn’t enter the water, but that didn’t mean they couldn’t.

pm
^
LORELEI HENDRIX
 Posted: Mar 18 2018, 09:37 PM
mermaid
)(
single
72 posts
545 points
EXCITED
Vera
LORELEI HENDRIX
Offline / GOLD

”You’re right!” She nodded excitedly, knowing exactly how that hope felt like. Like giving wings to the whole world. Fixing the mistakes of their ancestors.

Of course Oli knew better and understood, she never doubted him and how many things he knew about the sea and the environment. She just needed to talk, awkwardly dealing with her feelings, trying to stop herself from doing something stupid, like hugging him again.

"Thank you" she said again at his compliment and then giggled at his pun, jokingly hitting him in the shoulder. "You fished that opportunity right out!" she continued to play the game. But when weren't they playing it, after all, they had passed these pun jokes between them since forever.

"But sea-riously, I appreciate you being here for me and caring about all this stuff" Lor admitted almost shyly, with a vague smile on her face. They had already interrupted all physical contact, which she felt grateful for, she couldn't even look at him and she was already blushing, though it wasn't very obvious. Yet. She felt like jumping right in the pool.

Which apparently wasn't far off from his thoughts either, which brought a sly smirk to the corner of her lips. It all started from her curiosity, since they indeed looked sturdy. Lor approached the edge of the pool and tested it with the tip of her slipper. But the real test was still to come.

"Who knew you'd be so eager to get wet, Oli" she began, wiggling her eyebrows and smirking. She wasn't surprised he felt in the mood to swim, they were both known lovers of water. But this was a public place, after all, even if they were currently alone. Who knew Oli had a wild streak?

"Are you finally taking me up on my offer to skinny dip?" she continued to tease him. WIthout even knowing, her voice got more alluring and flirty, though she only wished to challenge him to a swim off, dare him to come after her.

And speaking of which, she had her back towards the pool again. Moments before, she'd noticed exactly where the big lily pad was placed so now she slowly took a step back onto it. The first moments were uncertain and she swayed with the water. But when she didn't sink, her grin spread again and offered Oli an inviting look.

"See, sturdy as a rock. I think it'll be fine, these plants have to eventually coexist with wildlife. If anything, this is for science, to test how they react to outside life"

+ tagOLIVIER KOWALSKI
+ notes ahhhhhh!!!! my heart T_T
BY MITZI
pm
^
OLIVIER KOWALSKI
 Posted: Mar 22 2018, 07:05 PM
Head Hunter Trainee
???
Painfully Single
116 posts
360 points
Hipster
Ina
OLIVIER KOWALSKI
Offline / SILVER

Call of the sea trait
“Of course i’d be here!! Not only this is important to humanity as a whole, but it’s also important to you. Which makes it, like, the triple of importance. It beats any of those fancy parties we always find ourselves in, if i’m being honest.” He loved hearing her speak passionately about nature and saving the oceans, he loved hearing how smart she was, a true leader, he’d follow Lor to the end of the earth

Or into the water, whichever came first. Predictably, taking a dip was much more likely right now. He approached the edge as well, watching the crystal clear water as lor tested it out. He sputtered at her teasing, his face growing red as stupid, inappropriate thoughts came to his mind. “LOR!” He said with his face on fire “Don’t say things like that, people wwill get the wwrong idea...” He could almost fool himself into thinking Lor was flirting, but she’d never, as much as they loved each other he was just a silver.

Oli could only watch as the girl of his dreams stepped onto the giant lilypad. At first he thought the plant would sink and take lor with it, but she stayed on the plant and the plant took her weight like a champ. And she was right…. Plants were supposed to coexist with wildlife and even humans. “You've got a point” He cleared his throat, still slightly red, and tried to not stutter so much.

“Do you thing it can take both of us?”

pm
^
LORELEI HENDRIX
 Posted: Apr 3 2018, 03:28 AM
mermaid
)(
single
72 posts
545 points
EXCITED
Vera
LORELEI HENDRIX
Offline / GOLD

His words made her head spin. ’Triple of importance’ echoed in her mind, made her heart skip a beat. She just danced further away on the leaf, trying to play it cool and not let herself get overwhelmed by her feelings, just pay attention to him.

She couldn’t help but agree with him about the parties and she let him know. For her, they were terribly boring, she had less than half of the same interests with the rest of them, which was why she always migrated towards Oli. She was always grateful for his company there, saving her from awkward social interactions.

The way his face flamed up finally made her grin with delight. Did she overdo it? Maybe the success of the presentation was going to her head. It was a running joke between them, but to be honest, she loved the way he always reacted to it, as if he actually imagined doing it. If this was flirting, she thought she was good enough at it, then.

People could indeed get the wrong idea, so it wasn’t something she would say lightly in public. But now... ”I don’t see any people here. Just two fish” she dared to say, almost with a whisper and a dreamy look, as if she was pretending they were someone else, two people of the same kind, who could be together. It was blasphemous, of course, but there was something making her bold, something she couldn’t quite put her finger on yet.

”Only one way to find out” the Gold said, since she had no idea, to be honest. She extended her hand to him, palm upwards. Her nails were painted silver, though she’d completely forgot about it and it hasn’t been with an ulterior motive, it had been just a colour she was in the mood for at the moment. But when wasn’t she in a silver mood, lately? Still, the nails shimmered in the night, in the low lights, while her fingers beckoned him to her into the water, either to float or to sink, like a mermaid to a sailor.

+ tagOLIVIER KOWALSKI
+ notes aaarghhh i cry
BY MITZI

pm
^
OLIVIER KOWALSKI
 Posted: Apr 11 2018, 03:44 PM
Head Hunter Trainee
???
Painfully Single
116 posts
360 points
Hipster
Ina
OLIVIER KOWALSKI
Offline / SILVER

Call of the sea trait
Just two fish. Fishes, he thought, had a better life than most people, even if their home was destroyed by the nasty humans, they didn’t have to worry about loving the wrong person, no color castes to keep society ordered but also no color castes dictating who you can and can’t love. Dammit Olivier, you shouldn’t think that, it’ll only bring you trouble. The color system was fine, and he was born at one of the highest spots, he should be grateful.

He shook his head to clear his thoughts of this ridiculousness. “I’m not skinny dipping, sorry Lor” It was too much for him to handle if they did. He smiled brightly as he took her hand and carefully stepped over the giant lily pad. He noticed her nails were the prettiest silver, matching his own hair that had the silver colored strips running along. He could almost fool himself into thinking she was a silver as well.

Stepping on the giant leaf was shaky, but to his surprise it held their weight well enough. “Amazing! Look at us Lor! Boats could be made of this kind of material.” The water moved gently with them on top, Olivier could see the fish swimming under them. “Do you-AHH” Whatever he was going to say was lose as the lily pad sunk taking both people with it. The water was cold and deep and Olivier felt weighted down by his own clothes. Thankfully he knew how to swimm.

pm
^
LORELEI HENDRIX
 Posted: Apr 18 2018, 05:49 PM
mermaid
)(
single
72 posts
545 points
EXCITED
Vera
LORELEI HENDRIX
Offline / GOLD

He was watching her, making her bat her eyelashes and look down. Why was she suddenly feeling so bold and flirty, so at peace with her contradicting feelings? Was it the success of the project that was getting her drunk?

She giggled at his refusal to skinny dip and danced a little on the leaf, mostly just moving from foot to foot. ”It’s alright. There’s always next time.” she said with conviction. A next time to hang out, a next time to go swimming somewhere nice and magical. There was nothing coming between their friendship.

Touching his fingers felt like electricity through her body and a warm feeling enveloped her. Her grin was big and bright, almost from ear to ear, hearing his excitement and optimism. She felt like they were snuggled safely inside a clam, like a precious pearl, kept away from the outside world. It was only them.

And then they sank and it felt like a cold wake-up call, even if the mood wasn’t entirely ruined, at least not for her. She still unconsciously held his hand and they both swam to air. She gasped for a breath one moment, then the next she began laughing.

”Well, maybe not boats. Not yet” she giggled as she treaded the water to stay above it. She had let go of his hand by now in the midst of it all.

”I’m sorry, I dared you to follow me and now I’ve ruined your clothes and hair” she started out meaning this, but by the end she was floating with ease on her back in the water, without a care in the world. Water just had a magical effect on her, no problem could touch her. She wondered if he had important tech stuff in his pockets, but she hoped everything was waterproof, so she didn’t ask.

Turning back upwards, she slowly floated closely to him. The water sometimes reached over her nose, making her think of crocodiles. Honestly, she wouldn’t mind eating Oli up. ”Did you have somewhere important to go after this?” her voice was now softer, almost as if the guilt returned, but also because she didn't really want to remind him if he indeed had to go somewhere. She didn't want this moment to end. She waited for his answer and then she would quickly dive under the water completely, to hide her blush away. She still felt that heat, maybe even worse, even in the cold water.

+ tagOLIVIER KOWALSKI
+ notes TT_TT
BY MITZI
pm
^
OLIVIER KOWALSKI
 Posted: Apr 24 2018, 03:33 PM
Head Hunter Trainee
???
Painfully Single
116 posts
360 points
Hipster
Ina
OLIVIER KOWALSKI
Offline / SILVER

Call of the sea trait
Sometimes Lor brought up the skinny dipping thing so often, Olivier almost believed she was being serious, if only the ideas wasn’t so ludicrous and inappropriate. It certainly didn’t help his feelings, but he couldn’t bring himself to believe, or he would believe other, illegal, things.

There’s always next time.

There wasn’t, he replied to himself in his own mind. The right answer to give, but he didn’t want to speak out aloud. The reason being that he liked to fool himself that maybe there would be, indeed, a time.

But then they were underwater, and the shock, the cold, wiped any thoughts he may have. Olivier swam to the surface with ease, his usually puffy, neat hair plastered down over his face, the silver streaks messily mixed with his natural brown. He giggled along with her, their laughs mixing on the empty room. Oli didn’t mind being soaked at all, in fact, he always was quite fond of water, sea water specially.

“You don’t look that sorry” He said good humoredly. “Some would say it was your plan to drag me underwater all along. Like a siren luring me to my doom” ops, he didn’t mean to actually voice that last part, but now it was out. He hoped she didn’t mind, but it wasn’t the first time he thought of sirens in relation to her.

Her song certainly captivated him.

He decided to just enjoy the water as well, and relaxed so he’d float right alongside her. It was peaceful, like there wasn’t care in the world. It wasn’t illegal if it was underwater, right. Not really, but he’d like to think so. He sighed happily right before he answered “Ehhh, nothing urgent. Nothing that can’t reschedule. Mostly boring paperwork. Dad has been giving me responsibilities, you know? But i don’t want that to eat away all my time. I won’t let it.” There was a certain conviction as he said that.

“Why? Are you thinking of smuggling me here forever?” He wouldn’t mind.

And unknown to them, at that exact moment, a sweet smelling faintly pink gast was released into the vents of the aquarium.

pm
^
LORELEI HENDRIX
 Posted: Apr 28 2018, 01:17 PM
mermaid
)(
single
72 posts
545 points
EXCITED
Vera
LORELEI HENDRIX
Offline / GOLD

She smirked again at his (joking) accusations and gave him one more fake innocent look. She did feel bad for this turn of events - really, what did they expect in the first place? - but she couldn't say she regretted or would have done something else if she had the chance.

Resurfacing and swimming around, the siren and doom comment made her fall deep in thought. For her, 'siren' was like when other little girls liked to be called 'princess'. She'd heard it before, from her family, but hearing it from Oli made her feel like she had an aquarium in her stomach.

That wasn't the most unsettling though. She wondered if she was really leading Oli to a doom. She knew that she was already doomed herself. It was hard to lie to herself anymore. About her feelings, about Oli. And a part of her didn't want to burden him with that, with something that can never be or that could ruin their friendship.

But the other part of her didn't want to ever let him go. It was selfish, she knew, to want to drag him down with her.

Still deep in thought and conflicted about wether to say anything or not, she listened about his family duty. It made her proud of him for being entrusted with more responsibilities, and even prouder that he doesn't bend to his dad's will without a fight. She understood this perfectly, wanting to make your family proud, yet do things your own way and never giving up your own identity.

But she wasn't really in the mood to discuss family business right then. Instead...

"And what if I am? What if I want to bring you to my underwater castle and never let you go?" Lor asked softly, floating slowly towards him, closer and closer. She had no idea what she was actually talking about, but it sounded so good and dream-like, she never wanted to wake up. Thepool plants were straight out of a fabtasy and there was a faint, pink shimmer making everything magical. She swam close enough that they occasionally touched in the water here and there, floating together. She felt like under a spell.

OLIVIER KOWALSKI
pm
^
OLIVIER KOWALSKI
 Posted: May 7 2018, 04:51 AM
Head Hunter Trainee
???
Painfully Single
116 posts
360 points
Hipster
Ina
OLIVIER KOWALSKI
Offline / SILVER

Call of the sea trait
Oh if Lor brought him to an underwater castle and never let him go, Olivier would be the happiest man on this this earth, perhaps even the universe. Maybe there would be someone as happy as he was, but no one happier. “That would be the best thing that could happen to me. You’d keep me company, right?”

Oli floated around the water, the shot current taking him wherever it wanted and at some point his hand brushed on Lor’s arm and it was like electricity travelled from his fingers all the way down to his spine. He trashed in surprise and had to stand up. His feet didn’t hit the tank floor but he didn’t mind, he could keep himself afloat if he wasn’t being flustered by just an accidental touch.

“Sorry about that Lor” He said softly before he dipped his head halfway under water, making bubbles out of embarrassed. And maybe also distract Lor from asking questions. For being half underwater, he completely missed the faintly pink fog that filled the room. It was sweet smelling and seem to spread on it’s own like was sentient, making its way to the only two people in the room with soft tendrils, almost not there, but the effects were inevitable.

pm
^
LORELEI HENDRIX
 Posted: May 20 2018, 01:14 AM
mermaid
)(
single
72 posts
545 points
EXCITED
Vera
LORELEI HENDRIX
Offline / GOLD

Hearing those words made her feel like she was taken by a river current, thrown off a waterfall and into a whirlpool. It took all her self control to reply sofly, but fierecely: ”Of course I would, no doubt about it”

She shook her head a little when he apologized, wanting to let him know he didn’t have to, he really didn’t, quite the opposite. She wanted to tell him to touch her more, but she couldn’t, not outright. Her soul tremblend and she sighed, taking a deep breath. There was no more fear, nor clear judgement in her right then. The air was so sweet and alluring, but she blamed it all on the flora all around them.

”I don’t believe you” she suddenly said, a wave of boldness taking over her. ”If you really mean that, let’s do a contest of who holds their breath the longest.” Lor tempted him with a mischevous grin. She wasn’t sure where she was going with this, all she knew was that it was aquatic territory. She trusted the water to give them what they needed.

”Ready?” she continued after waiting for his response. ”3...2...1!”

+ tagOLIVIER KOWALSKI
+ notes !!!!!!!!!!!!
BY MITZI

pm
^
OLIVIER KOWALSKI
 Posted: May 26 2018, 01:51 AM
Head Hunter Trainee
???
Painfully Single
116 posts
360 points
Hipster
Ina
OLIVIER KOWALSKI
Offline / SILVER

Call of the sea trait
“What?” Oli said surprised, her suggestion came out of nowhere, it was clearly not mad, she was teasing him. “How does one thing relate to the other” He said laughing but then she was counting down and Olivier would no say no to having a dip with Lor. He took a deep breath, smelling something sweet he guessed it was a new perfume Lor was wearing, and then as soon as she reached 1 he dove in.

He felt weightless and oddly at home underwater like that. He smiled at Lor as he swam closer,, her hair raising as if made of silk, lighter than air. She was so beautiful, he could stare at her the whole day. There was butterflies in his stomach, as if it hit him just how pretty Lor was like that, swimming like a mermaid. He reached to her with his hand to caress her face, he shouldn’t, it was inappropriate, but at that moment it was difficult to care, he felt drawn to her, more than he usually was.

pm
^
LORELEI HENDRIX
 Posted: Jun 11 2018, 05:26 PM
mermaid
)(
single
72 posts
545 points
EXCITED
Vera
LORELEI HENDRIX
Offline / GOLD

Admittedly, it wasn’t a really well thought out plan – but rational thoughts were difficult to summon around Oli. Especially tonight, she didn’t know why yet, but something compelled her to risky behaviour and shameless flirting beyond her characteristics. Whatever gave her this courage, she prayed it didn’t fail her now, as she took a deep breath and submerged herself.

It was like a whole different dimension – an alternate universe where they were allowed to do whatever their hearts desired, where there were no repercussions. It was hard to remember the outside world, especially with Oli’s handsome face in sight and his gentle caress, it was easy to put aside everything else. The light was eerie inside the pool, filtering between the plants and making both of them look like otherworldy creatures, a match destined in a heroic, romantic story.

There was just something so natural in the way they fit together, the way their touches felt, all reasoning cast aside. Nothing else mattered but them. She couldn’t help herself, fight against her instincts, there was something more primal about those feelings. They swam around each other, circling, like forces of nature drawn together by something magnetic. His touch only emboldened her and she craved to dismiss the space between them even more. She had enough air for now, but she felt as if she didn’t need it, anyway, just his touch, which she acted on, floating slowly, but surely, closer towards him. Her legs moved with the water and touched his. She followed his gaze, searching for any sign of rejection, and she found none – or didn’t want to recognize it. Either way, inevitably, their lips touched, as if they were drowning men desperate to survive. Softly and delicately at first, like waterlily petals, just as she’d dreamed a thousand times before.

+ tagOLIVIER KOWALSKI
+ notes TT__TT
BY MITZI

pm
^
OLIVIER KOWALSKI
 Posted: Jun 20 2018, 01:29 AM
Head Hunter Trainee
???
Painfully Single
116 posts
360 points
Hipster
Ina
OLIVIER KOWALSKI
Offline / SILVER

Call of the sea trait
The signs were all there, their bodies moving in unison, the magnetism that seem to bring them together no matter what. . He saw Lor approaching too, it wasn’t hushed, more like the movement of the water gently coaxed her closer to Olivier until the space between them was non existent, the space that marked a line that should not be crossed, but it didn’t matter anymore, their lips touched, Oliver thought he was dreaming.

Bubbles raised where a little bit of air escaped as he pressed back against Lor’s lips. He shouldn’t, this was highly inappropriate, and illegal to boot, but he couldn’t bring himself to care, couldn’t push her away when his deepest, darkest dreams were coming to be true right here, right now. He adjusted his position and gently took Lor’s face between his hands, kissing her slowly, sweetly, something compelling him to never let go and he didn’t have the strength to deny that urge. He kissed her like a man dying from thirst drinks from a well, desperate and like he thought his life would end if he didn’t did this now.

pm
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll

»AFFILIATES
Resources & Directories
RPG-D RPG Initiative
TopSites (vote for us daily!)
RP Lovers Shadowplay Topsites
Static
Ark City Only Super
Scrolling

TOGGLE C-BOX