RISE
a sci-fi roleplay

to rise

01. welcome

Welcome to Novas, where the Color you are born into determines your future.

Will you accept your fate or will you fight against the system?

the bosses

02. staff

announcements &

03. updates

UPDATE 08 - 05/2018 A new writing challenge is up! Move us to tears with a glimpse from your character's life and get a cute lil badge as well as valuable points :D

UPDATE 07 - 03/2018 The Stupid Cupid event is now over! Everyone who took part has been rewarded with points and a tiny cute award! Stay tuned for more challenges and events :>

UPDATE 06 - 02/2018 Our Valentine's Day event is here! Go sign up your characters for some free smootches ;D

UPDATE 05 - 12/2017 HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! We have a new announcement for you, holiday gifts and of course we're giving warm welcomes to our newest members!! Keep your eyes peeled for more c: Also, did you notice we're 2 months old now? Yaaay!

UPDATE 04 - 11/2017 The event ended and every participant has received their rewards! We've also cleaned up the board for any inactives, updated the claims and ratios accordingly and we're celebrating Rise's one month anniversary! We love you guys so much <3

UPDATE 03 - 10/2017 Rise's first on-site challenge is up! Come celebrate Halloween with us and earn points and pretty badges~

UPDATE 02 - 10/2017 Rise's official opening is here! Today we open to the whole public, so make sure you welcome in everyone new & returning and make lots of friends and plots!

UPDATE 01 - 10/2017 Rise's soft opening is here! Make yourself at home while we iron out any remaining wrinkles around the site!

UPDATE 00 - 09/2017 Beta testing around the site has begun.

» mutuals, @sylvia/loap
RUBY BLACKWOOD
 Posted: Dec 18 2017, 01:30 AM
law enforcer
bisexual
single
333 posts
1150 points
loyal & prideful
TeK
RUBY BLACKWOOD
Offline / GRAY

THE BIG BAD B's LAIR
@BLair
Heeeeyyy!

So I hear there's a new game being worked on? Internet rumours say something about a zombie apocalypse themed game and it just sounds great, looking at your previous work :O

Does it have any release dates yet? How is the development going? I heard some nasty mouths saying it won't get completed because there aren't enough Violets on the job... is that true? I'd be more than happy to help if I can.

B.

SYLVIA STILES
pm
^
SYLVIA STILES
 Posted: Dec 18 2017, 02:41 AM
VR Artist/Game Designer
Bisexual
Single
25 posts
205 points
Creativity
Jackalope
SYLVIA STILES
Offline / VIOLET

user posted image @Daria

Word gets out reaaaally fast... or, well, leaks do! There is a game in development! Dunno what they want to call it though. They keep going back and forth between 'Days of Damnation' and 'Days Past'...

I hope I can do it! I mean, I do a lot of work for fantasy games and sure I've done some nitty-gritty stuff before buuuut a pure horror? I hope I don't disappoint! (◕︵◕✿)

They were gonna do a Beta but things are uh... not going all to plan and they don't have the manpower they want. Violets getting sick 'n stuff like that or being pulled onto other games.

Your name looks familiar... have you been part of some projects recently? ( ́◕ ε ◕`✿)

But, uh, I mean. If you want to help I can ask my boss! ...buuuuuut you'd have to work from my studio. Y'know, security stuff, work computers and equipment, not wanting anymore leaks (like they can stop it from happening......). That kinda thing.

- Daria (◕‿◕✿)

------------------------
RUBY BLACKWOOD

pm
^
RUBY BLACKWOOD
 Posted: Dec 18 2017, 09:15 PM
law enforcer
bisexual
single
333 posts
1150 points
loyal & prideful
TeK
RUBY BLACKWOOD
Offline / GRAY

[ The Big Bad B's Lair ]
@BLair

→ Not gonna lie, Days Past sounds hella cool. It's a shame to hear that others cannot stick to the engagement they make, though.

What's the animation going to be like? I feel like I'm asking way too many questions, I should probably contain my hype lmao

Regarding myself, I havent actually been in any projects or collabs, I only run my own blog - though depending on your sources, you might know it either as "politically incorrect" or "tastefully offensive". To me it's still my mind's palace, no matter what. (tl;dr, i pick on the society's bs)

I'd actually be super down with meeting you and helping get the game going, I've been excited about the concept for a while now, I'd be very sad to see it die down. How uhhhh strict is the rule about offices? I'm sort of an anonymous personality, it keeps me safe. I have my reasons for it, obviously the internet is no place for confessions..

SYLVIA STILES

--------------------
BLOG ASK MUSIC
STATUS Come talk to me about whatever you have on your mind and I will do my best to offer help!

UPDATE
new art up!
The B's Lair
pm
^
SYLVIA STILES
 Posted: Dec 19 2017, 04:29 AM
VR Artist/Game Designer
Bisexual
Single
25 posts
205 points
Creativity
Jackalope
SYLVIA STILES
Offline / VIOLET

user posted image @Daria

I'm kinda sad about it too, but I guess it's good to get everything together instead of chucking out an unfinished game! ...either way people are gonna get mad (∩︵∩)

It'll be easier to show than to really try and describe it! For the animation. I'm not allowed to send videos or anything of course, but I think it looks nice! ...and not just because I made it. ≖‿≖

The gear isn't in the office. Let's just say that I, uh, have some things that keep me from going out during the day and it's a whole big mess sooooo I have my own stuff so I just kinda work from home, in my own studio! No offices, no people, just... containers of noodles everywhere and kangaroo rats.

Hah. I'll have to clean up. ಥ‿ಥ

But, um, if you're still interested then we can meet up for coffee or something first! If this isn't too weird and you haven't uh, run away screaming. This evening maybe? Or, well, whenever. I can make it work!

------------------------
RUBY BLACKWOOD

pm
^
RUBY BLACKWOOD
 Posted: Dec 19 2017, 11:29 PM
law enforcer
bisexual
single
333 posts
1150 points
loyal & prideful
TeK
RUBY BLACKWOOD
Offline / GRAY

THE BIG BAD B's LAIR
@BLair
Honestly containers of noodles and other to-go food sounds like goals, rather than a big office with tons of people in it.

But! I have no issue with meeting to talk first, there's plenty to be discussed for a sort of collab, obv. Evening coffee should be fine, I take it you're a nightowl? xD

Is the Coffee Bin a good for the place? I heard the Stellarbucks is always too crowded, not good for talking business.

B.

SYLVIA STILES

--------------------
BLOG ASK MUSIC
STATUS Come talk to me about whatever you have on your mind and I will do my best to offer help!

UPDATE
new art up!
The B's Lair
pm
^
SYLVIA STILES
 Posted: Dec 30 2017, 11:12 PM
VR Artist/Game Designer
Bisexual
Single
25 posts
205 points
Creativity
Jackalope
SYLVIA STILES
Offline / VIOLET

user posted image @Daria

Oooooh crap I forgot that not everyone wants to drink a giant caffeinated beverage at night like I do. Uhh, you could call me a night owl for sure! Not much of a, uh. Sun person. (⊙︿⊙✿)

If you're sure coffee sounds good for you! If not then I mean, I can always eat, pretty sure I have a third stomach. There's a good noodle spot since we're on a noodle talk!

Ok ok how about this, we meet at the coffee place, get some coffee there (maybe decaf I'm already tweaking a little bit, heh...) and THEN we get some food! (♥‿♥✿)

I'll see you there!

------------------------
RUBY BLACKWOOD

pm
^
RUBY BLACKWOOD
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 12:58 PM
law enforcer
bisexual
single
333 posts
1150 points
loyal & prideful
TeK
RUBY BLACKWOOD
Offline / GRAY

THE BIG BAD B's LAIR
@BLair
It's all set then! I'll be there!

B.

SYLVIA STILES

((p sure we can end this here xD do you wanna start the cafe one?))

--------------------
BLOG ASK MUSIC

UPDATE
new art up!
The B's Lair
pm
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options

»AFFILIATES
Resources & Directories
RPG-D RPG Initiative
TopSites (vote for us daily!)
RP Lovers Shadowplay Topsites
Static
Ark City Only Super
Scrolling

TOGGLE C-BOX