RISE
a sci-fi roleplay

to rise

01. welcome

Welcome to Novas, where the Color you are born into determines your future.

Will you accept your fate or will you fight against the system?

the bosses

02. staff

announcements &

03. updates

UPDATE 06 - 02/2018 Our Valentine's Day event is here! Go sign up your characters for some free smootches ;D

UPDATE 05 - 12/2017 HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! We have a new announcement for you, holiday gifts and of course we're giving warm welcomes to our newest members!! Keep your eyes peeled for more c: Also, did you notice we're 2 months old now? Yaaay!

UPDATE 04 - 11/2017 The event ended and every participant has received their rewards! We've also cleaned up the board for any inactives, updated the claims and ratios accordingly and we're celebrating Rise's one month anniversary! We love you guys so much <3

UPDATE 03 - 10/2017 Rise's first on-site challenge is up! Come celebrate Halloween with us and earn points and pretty badges~

UPDATE 02 - 10/2017 Rise's official opening is here! Today we open to the whole public, so make sure you welcome in everyone new & returning and make lots of friends and plots!

UPDATE 01 - 10/2017 Rise's soft opening is here! Make yourself at home while we iron out any remaining wrinkles around the site!

UPDATE 00 - 09/2017 Beta testing around the site has begun.

new poll

» Visual Aid, Adlynn/Ruby
ADLYNN SOUDUXIS
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 12:37 AM
"Dancer"
Pansexual
Single
55 posts
400 points
Discrete
Laurie
ADLYNN SOUDUXIS
Offline / PINK

tease people who follow all the rules and chase every trend tend to get forgotten

There was something about The Rose Quartz that eased Adlynn’s mind. The constant eyes and surveillance to protect the more vulnerable Pinks that weren’t quite ready to hold their own. Her eyes cast over their faces, some old and some new. The young ones fidgeted awkwardly, nervous laughter and looking through lashes with half smiles. This Pink smiled softly and rested on her back against the bar. It seemed to be the best place to start a conversation, it was also beneficial to see what a client was drinking and if she needed to be cautious.

She lifted her chin and closed her eyes, from across the room Souduxis could hear a commotion. Her fingers curled around the edge of the bar counter before she pushed herself off and moved toward the noise. No matter the cause she would take a moment to evaluate the risk. The Pink hesitated outside the curtain, listening to what was going on, her arms folded under her chest.

"I said no! I'm not doing that, I'm not a whore!" A female voice protested defiantly, the curtain ruffled with movement. A thump ricocheted against the booth's table. "That's what I paid for, so you've got to do it. Isn't that how it works? Gimme my money back stupid Pink." A male spat, she imagined him hissing through his teeth, a thick body with a clenched fist. "Fine, take it." There was a scattering noise as something rolled across the table top. "You stupid whore." He hissed again and there was a scuffle of footsteps, followed with a thump. The sound of coins being scraped into a pile and the curtain whipped open. A built male stomped past Adlynn, not noticing the petite woman standing in his shadow.

As soon as he left she moved into the open curtain, to see what had been left in his wake. It took her a moment to figure out what had transpired, where was she? Her eyes scanned the booth and then she dipped to look under the table, a look of horror spread across her face as she found the woman bruised on the floor. Clambering to her knees Adlynn crawled under, attempting to lift the young girl onto her knees, a soft whimpering sniffle followed when she rubbed her cheek. "It's okay, he's gone now." The reassurance was one she'd given countless times before.

Her blood boiled when actions like this left someone hurt and in tears. The young Pink rolled back from under the table and heaved herself up. Adlynn followed suit and stayed close when the girl lifted her head the damage was more visible in the artificial light. She sucked in sharply through her teeth and sighed. A fine inch and a half split marked her cheekbone. "You need to get that seen to, head to the back office." She offered a hand to the wounded girl and helped her stand.

"I'm supposed to wait for a woman to paint me ..." The Pink sniffled again and brushed her cheek with a wince. "Blair." She explained further. The older raised her brows and pinched her lips.

"I'm sure they'll understand. I'll keep my eyes out for them, maybe you can rearrange?" Adlynn countered softly, "It's not the end of the world." Her warm smile reappeared leading the girl out from behind the curtain, her hand rested on the small of the girl's back. "Let's just get you patched up."

Dejectedly the girl nodded and made her own way across the floor. Adlynn's arms folded back under her chest as she watched, a lump forming in her throat wondering how much more would be subjected to the same treatment. Did it take someone to die in a room full of people?

tag: RUBY BLACKWOOD notes: outfit

pm
^
RUBY BLACKWOOD
 Posted: Jan 8 2018, 08:33 PM
law enforcer
bisexual
single
160 posts
420 points
loyal & prideful
TeK
RUBY BLACKWOOD
Offline / GRAY

crime
Tipping toeing down your spine when everyone's around Kiss me hard forget them judging eyes Who cares about what is to come, no, I don't fear the night Let's show 'em what it is to be alive. Get a little too close, can I stop your heart for a moment? If I don't even care, is that really such a crime?
It wasn't in the plan to be late at a meeting, even if by late it only meant 5 minutes after the set time. The issue at hand was that, regardless of the Rose Quartz's nation-wide popularity, Ruby had never visited the place, nor even came across it with other business. So to feel less awkward and out of place somewhere new was proving to be rather difficult today.

Especially in a building full of Pinks.

So many of them walking around, dressed in more diverse ways than Ruby honestly anticipated (which was a good thing), but you could still tell how much of a good reputation this place had, of a classy, expensive even, Pink den. Calling it a brothel felt like she'd be disrespecting everyone around - their lives, their art, after all. Pinks were pleasure workers, not scums of any kind, at least not in the better parts of the districts. Masseurs weren't something you could see in the lower districts, and not many were in the midcolor ones either - but here, if you turned your head, you could smell all sorts of perfumes coming from oils and lotions, and on the other side, the alluring scents of the Pinks themselves.

It was overwhelming, and that was an understatement, at least for the Gray. Or maybe, the Violet Ruby was today. She barely had the courage to show up here in person, in fear of being recognized by someone she knew, let alone use her actual name for an appointment. After all, it wasn't even an appointment like that, she was just here to paint a girl who said she didn't mind a break from her usual clients.

At some point in between arriving at the impressive mansion and getting lost in taking in the multitude of colors, faces and fabrics passing by all around her, Ruby was pulled back into the real world by a lady, addressing her for a reason she didn't catch yet.

"I'm really sorry, I wasn't- can I help you?" She shook her head once, turning to look at the woman.
"I said, do you have a light? I could really use one, I'm already late for my first Pink ever, but I just really need to take a moment to myself." She didn't sound as old as she had first thought her to be now that she was talking longer sentences, and now that she was paying attention to her. "I do, yes, actually", she started looking through her pockets, knowing she had a common lighter in one of them, which she soon offered to light up the woman's cigarette with. "Here." The woman inhaled, and the tip of the cigarette turned orange in the light. "Thank you. Would you like a cig too? You look a bit out of place yourself. First timer too?"

The fact that it was so obvious made the blonde give a nervous chuckle. She was so not here for a 'first time' of any kind, but explaining would waste more time and cause more trouble than necessary. "Sort of...who are you meeting?" Not like she cared so much for the name, but for the sake of the conversation... "A 'Venus', supposedly. Some friends made this appointment for me, can't say that I even know what he or she looks like. I like a good surprise." She was looking forward to it, no doubt.. "Right, well.. Good luck with that, or..have fun." She shrugged awkwardly, unsure of what to say to avoid having her go into other details. She turned away from the woman for a moment, to look around for any sort of main desk or something, as she didn't know how things worked here, if you got walked to your reserved room or to the Pink or whatever.

"Hey, so, how do I know where to go and such-" She started talking to the woman next to her, but when she turned to look, the lady was well on her way towards the doors of the Rose Quartz, heading out to smoke. "Great"

She positively looked like a lost lamb, surrounded by wolves.

And unknown to her, the woman who had an appointment with the so called 'Venus', had chickened out of her reservation, shortly after starting to smoke.

At least she didn't have to worry about bringing her painting stuff to the room, since a Brown had already done that first thing after she arrived here. Maybe she should have asked him which room that was....

muse music
outfit / ADLYNN SOUDUXIS

--------------------
BLOG ASK MUSIC
STATUS workplace interactions are killing me, distract me with messages pls

UPDATE
new art up!
The B's Lair
pm
^
ADLYNN SOUDUXIS
 Posted: Jan 11 2018, 09:47 PM
"Dancer"
Pansexual
Single
55 posts
400 points
Discrete
Laurie
ADLYNN SOUDUXIS
Offline / PINK

tease people who follow all the rules and chase every trend tend to get forgotten

The Pink lifted a hand to brush her cheek, the soft fur trim tickling her skin and forced a smile. Her eyes continued to scan the room. She moved across the plush carpet, her heeled pumps sunk in with each step and clicked when she returned to the black and gold tiles of the bar. “Uh Venus, that purple who was painting Bella has arrived.” The androgenous barkeep leaned in beside her and offer a tall glass of clear sparkling liquid. Graciously, Adlynn accepted and narrowed her eyes.

“I guess a room was booked up for Bella’s painter?” Her brows raised as she sipped from the tall flute, the effervescent vodka mixer bursting against her tongue.

The barkeep nodded and stood up straight, “Yup, four.” They answered moving away to handle another patron.

“Keep the painter comfortable, I'll take four to deal with my client, then you can send them up after we've cleaned up. ” She took another sip before she glided out toward the private rooms. Though the rooms were soundproofed for both privacy and discretion, every closed door represented someone being satisfied. The idea of being painted instead of with a client, perplexed Adlynn.

Her free hand grazed the wall of the stairs as she ascended, her silken robe billowing out behind her. The processed curl of her hair barely moved with each step, even if it was still soft to the touch. There was a specific look that someone who had finished a session had, confident and refreshed, some looked sheepish. They were the first timers, she’d learnt not to judge based on age. Sometimes it was the older ones who needed it most.

Room four was one of the suites, architecturally stunning with an open bath sat beside an open fireplace. Heritage curtained four-poster bed, that would have been at home is a Gold’s Palace. It wasn’t numbered, but she continued her walk to the large carved door that had been left open.

With confidence, Adlynn wrapped her knuckles against the door. “Hello?” She called out before stepping inside, her eyes settling on the equipment that had already been brought up in preparation. Her nose scrunched wondering what the boxes were for, so long as they didn't interfere with relaxation it didn't matter. She moved between the main bedroom and the open plan bathtub, leaning over she turned the taps. A smile pulled at her lips returning to the bedroom, the champagne flute still clutched in one hand. her empty fingers brushed the fine pewter velvet of a lounger. She sunk down into the plush upholstery, her elbow propped up her head, allowing her to finish the last vodka mixer.

pm
^
RUBY BLACKWOOD
 Posted: Jan 19 2018, 10:56 AM
law enforcer
bisexual
single
160 posts
420 points
loyal & prideful
TeK
RUBY BLACKWOOD
Offline / GRAY

kaleido scope

→ you can't wash away my c o l o u r s, my soul, my life, my anything - i'm a k a l e i d o s c o p e ←

If there was one way to get the hold of things anywhere, that was by watching other people go on about their business, and orientating yourself in that place. Ruby was quick to figure out that the spot where clients should talk at was where others who just arrived headed as well, right around the corner at the side of the lobby full of sofas, resembling more a giant hotel than a brothel.

She spoke at the main desk, stating the hour of her appointment and how she'd need some instructions on where exactly the room was, as a newcomer here. It was no wonder that she was unknownly mistaken for a similar case of a woman, despite being a different client. Were the names the same? That would have been some coincidence, but none that Ruby would know about. Especially since she used an alias.

Soon enough, she was shown to her room by another Pink supposed to head in the same direction, and arrived to room four without any special events occuring.

However, she didnt expect to hear...water running? In like, a tub of some sort-

God, why did she feel so awkward? The setting's fault, most likely.

She entered the room somewhat cautiously, but she kept telling herself that she needed to keep her confidence if she wanted to get results. Besides, her awkwardness might make the Pink uncomfortable, which wasnt a good thing to happen to a model.

As she came in and saw the bathtub in the middle of the room, she identified where the water sound came from. It was pretty calming, disregarding the way it stood out like a questionable decor piece for just a painting session. Whatever made the Pink feel at home, she guessed.

But then, her attention immediately moved onto the woman situated on a fancy upholstery, the whole high-end, classy vibe of the room matching her robe.

"Hi, I'm Blair. I didnt- I mean, I was so in awe about the decor that I almost didnt see you there. Or even find the way here." The blonde gave somewhat of a nervous giggle, before walking towards the woman and offering a handshake. "It's nice to meet you." A smile followed, while she half wondered why the painting tools were still in the boxes, since those were actually hers. Better than have someone accidentally break any trying to set them up though..

--------------------
BLOG ASK MUSIC

UPDATE
new art up!
The B's Lair
pm
^
ADLYNN SOUDUXIS
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 11:38 PM
"Dancer"
Pansexual
Single
55 posts
400 points
Discrete
Laurie
ADLYNN SOUDUXIS
Offline / PINK

The Pink was lost in the peacefulness of the room, the natural static of the water filling the bath allowed her to forget the noise from the bar below. She allowed her eyes to settle on the artificial window, displaying a projection of a glorious summers day. Flowers in bloom and grasses swaying. It was difficult to believe that so much effort was put into an environment for pleasure and enjoyment.

Beads of transparent liquid collected against the side of her glass, her fingers rocked the fine crystal stem back and forth. Its base continued the weighed swing. The voice of her client allowed her to return to reality, it would have made her tense but her control was well rehearsed. She turned her head toward the door with a slow sideways glance, pursing her lips before speaking. “Hello, Blair. Please make yourself comfortable.” Adlynn rose from her seat and left the empty glass on a side table.

The woman’s piercing blue eyes cast over Blair, a faint smile pulled at the corners of her mouth. She pulled one heavy door toward her, before reaching for the second and closed them in unison. Turning on the balls of her feet, her attention was on the woman in her late twenties. It was only then that the Pink approached her ‘client’ and shook her hand, raising it to her lips, planting a polite kiss on the back of her hand. She watched through her lashes to gauge how the session might need to be lead.

“I’m sure the pleasure is all mine.” Adlynn’s fingers released her clients, the fine fur of her robe brushing the woman’s skin. “I know it’s your first visit to me. I’d like to get to know you better before we begin.” Her voice purred softly, easy on the ears. “Take a seat, please.” She moved back toward the bath and trailed her fingertips across the surface of the water. It was warm enough to be comfortable.

pm
^
RUBY BLACKWOOD
 Posted: Feb 1 2018, 11:32 PM
law enforcer
bisexual
single
160 posts
420 points
loyal & prideful
TeK
RUBY BLACKWOOD
Offline / GRAY

Ruby's introduction was met with the Pink woman's aura of soft confidence and a suaveness that felt like it had been learned over the years, now seeded into her personality. She seemed like someone you could call a "natural Pink", Ruby wasnt sure how to elaborate on that. However, she liked her vibe, it held her attention, if not more than that. This project had a lot of potential.

Although it was the Grey Violet who usually told the other to get comfortable, to talk about themselves, their likes and dislikes and their hobbies or whatever they wanted to share, in order for them to get more at ease around each other while working - this time, it seemed like the model wanted the exact thing from the supposed Violet. Ruby didnt mind, she figured that this was what the woman needed to feel more familiar with her? It was totally understandable. Later she'd ask her about herself as well.

Ruby wanted to unpack her tools and things while they'd talk, save some time, but she didnt want to seem like she was rushing the model, resulting in unnecessary pressure on them. It was fine, they could spare 5 minutes. As indicated, the blonde sat on the cushioned upholstery, crossing her legs and placing her hand on top of her knee while tucking a strand of hair behind her ear with the other. She displayed movements of contradictory feelings to them - delicate at an overall, first glance, but with quite the unchiseled vibe to them, like her lifestyle wasnt all of a soft artist. The Violet couldnt exist without the Gray, nor the Gray without the Violet. There was, however, a sort of balance between her extremes, between her soft and her rough.

"Alright, well.." She realized in that moment what her clients must feel, the awkwardness of not knowing what to say about yourself. Sure, self-centered models had no such issue. But there wasnt much to Blair as there was to Ruby. "What would you like to know? Likes, hobbies, tastes in whatever, preferences?" She didnt know if she should start by randomly listing her favorite colors, foods and animals or something. This is definitely gonna have to remain as a task for the models, she liked observing and uncovering the people's personality layers, not being observed.

ADLYNN SOUDUXIS

--------------------
BLOG ASK MUSIC

UPDATE
new art up!
The B's Lair
pm
^
ADLYNN SOUDUXIS
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 11:07 PM
"Dancer"
Pansexual
Single
55 posts
400 points
Discrete
Laurie
ADLYNN SOUDUXIS
Offline / PINK

Her head tilted to one side as she approached the pretty woman and began to remove her jacket, folding it over before resting it on the back of the lounger. “Tastes and experiences.” Adlynn hushed quietly. She allowed her gaze to drink her ‘client’ in she had the potential to be something astounding with a little effort. Her fingers mussed the fine marabou trim of her crimson silk robe, the pale complexion of her skin only deepened the shade further.

“If you have any desires or requests, we can ease you into anything you’d like to try.” She raised her hand to the back of her neck, the perfect blood red manicure accented with nude half moons against her cuticle. The tips of her nails brush her shoulder, collarbone and decolletage, letting her fingers tug at the long tie that pulls in at her waist.

She dipped down to her knees in front of Blair, letting her hands run up the woman’s knees to settle on her thighs, “We move at your pace, even if today gets you used to me.” Adlynn's body remained straight as more of her body exposed with the billowing silk of the robe pooling around her knees, she looked up into the crystal blue of her 'clients' eyes, waiting to follow her lead.

pm
^
RUBY BLACKWOOD
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 09:44 AM
law enforcer
bisexual
single
160 posts
420 points
loyal & prideful
TeK
RUBY BLACKWOOD
Offline / GRAY

The Pink was....alluring, to say at least. Despite being inclined to refer to the woman as her Color, due to how..on point her behaviour was, Ruby tried not to. Apollo knows how she was the one person to know better than to adhere to the mass labelling, given her "condition". The days of her suspecting that her feelings were the result of an illness of some sort were not quite over yet either.

With each of the woman's gestures and words, Ruby felt engulfed by her presence, like the naïve prey of a hunter - except she was in no danger. Perhaps she felt charmed, or seduced? It was difficult to truly think about it when overwhelmed by everything at once. The Grey surely didnt expect the woman to be so.. she couldnt find a word for it. Talking together on the internet had been different, when asking if she was fine with sitting for a painting and all. It was almost like they were two different people - but she did the same with Blair, there wasnt much judging.

She felt absorbed by the woman's glare and almost forgot what her "request" implied. She wanted to paint the woman in all the colors on a palette, then dress her in a white roman-themed dress to symbolize the way one's colors are wrapped in a sole one. She also knew it could take a while, but it had all been talked about.

"I had something in mind, yes, hopefully it's not something you're against." She gave a light nod, aware that her paint wasnt toxic for the skin or anything, but it was better to ask when getting to it.

However...she didnt ask the Pink to get rid of her robe yet, she assumed she'd want to get seated or something first, or even discuss what the painter had in mind- but instead, the silk robe was opened, in such a seductive manner that Ruby started to feel and realize that she was being..flirted with? Her heart rate sped up, beginning to feel really nervous to the point that her whole face turned red in a blink, and her eyes widened. Truthfully, she was a bit frozen as the woman lowered herself in front of her, Ruby's own palms naturally sliding on top of the dark haired model's back of hands as those brushed against her thighs. She said she'll paint her, not also uhh... Although it wasnt like she hadnt previously been with people, but she had always avoided losing her virginity. It just didnt feel right with other Grays, no need to waste it. And especially not on Pinks who everyone could have access to, there was nothing special to it in Ruby's opinion.

Maybe if she gently and vaguely not flirted back, the woman would take the hint? She risked that she wouldnt. She didnt even want to think about the fact that so much of the Pink was just in her face, and it wasnt too little either. Out of respect and with huge control, she managed to 99% keep her eyes on the Pink's, albeit the movements of her torso gave away how she was almost hyperventilating with nervousness.

"I uh-- I.." Ruby gulped, before snapping out of her frozen state and letting go of the woman's hands, bending a bit to reach to grab the sides of her robe and pull them together closed. "You dont have to uh--, I mean, I dont really--" She probably needed to sit down, this was so not the Pink she talked with online. "I think there must be misunderstanding, Daiana, we only talked about the painting, I dont..." She felt so uncomfortable, she took a step back, offering an apologetic smile.

ADLYNN SOUDUXIS

--------------------
BLOG ASK MUSIC

UPDATE
new art up!
The B's Lair
pm
^
ADLYNN SOUDUXIS
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 01:37 AM
"Dancer"
Pansexual
Single
55 posts
400 points
Discrete
Laurie
ADLYNN SOUDUXIS
Offline / PINK

teasepeople who follow all the rules and chase every trend tend to get forgotten

The Pink before Blair watched with interest, the vagueness in her words only made Adlynn more curious. “I’m open to anything you’d like to try.” Her words hushed, eyes looking at the woman crumbling before her. The sign of a misunderstanding was very apparent, the stumbling of words and a flushed face. Calmly she lifted her hands from the woman’s legs and offered her a sincere smile. “I’m sorry for the misunderstanding, I was expecting a client.” She exhales and pulls her robe back around her body so not to cause the unsuspecting artist an expected heart failure.

“Bella is unavailable, I didn’t realise you would be here so early. I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable.” Her lips pinched but she remained on the floor, giving the woman a moment to collect herself. “Are you okay? Would you like a drink? Water, Vodka?” She couldn’t help but laugh, “You can’t go wrong with Vodka to help forget the hideous mistake of soliciting someone when they want to paint you.”

Adlynn sighed softly and looked down into the thick duck egg pile of the rug under her knees. “I guess that explains the boxes over there.” Her head tipped toward the crates she’d passed on the way into the room.

pm
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll

»AFFILIATES
Resources & Directories
RPG-D RPG Initiative
TopSites (vote for us daily!)
RP Lovers Shadowplay Topsites
Static
Ark City Only Super
Scrolling

TOGGLE C-BOX