RISE
a sci-fi roleplay

to rise

01. welcome

Welcome to Novas, where the Color you are born into determines your future.

Will you accept your fate or will you fight against the system?

the bosses

02. staff

announcements &

03. updates

UPDATE 08 - 05/2018 A new writing challenge is up! Move us to tears with a glimpse from your character's life and get a cute lil badge as well as valuable points :D

UPDATE 07 - 03/2018 The Stupid Cupid event is now over! Everyone who took part has been rewarded with points and a tiny cute award! Stay tuned for more challenges and events :>

UPDATE 06 - 02/2018 Our Valentine's Day event is here! Go sign up your characters for some free smootches ;D

UPDATE 05 - 12/2017 HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! We have a new announcement for you, holiday gifts and of course we're giving warm welcomes to our newest members!! Keep your eyes peeled for more c: Also, did you notice we're 2 months old now? Yaaay!

UPDATE 04 - 11/2017 The event ended and every participant has received their rewards! We've also cleaned up the board for any inactives, updated the claims and ratios accordingly and we're celebrating Rise's one month anniversary! We love you guys so much <3

UPDATE 03 - 10/2017 Rise's first on-site challenge is up! Come celebrate Halloween with us and earn points and pretty badges~

UPDATE 02 - 10/2017 Rise's official opening is here! Today we open to the whole public, so make sure you welcome in everyone new & returning and make lots of friends and plots!

UPDATE 01 - 10/2017 Rise's soft opening is here! Make yourself at home while we iron out any remaining wrinkles around the site!

UPDATE 00 - 09/2017 Beta testing around the site has begun.

new poll

» EROS RAYTHEON, 29 | Obsidian | Rick Genest
EROS RAYTHEON
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 12:46 AM
Gladiator
Heterosexual
Not Interested
20 posts
175 points
Unafraid
queen b
EROS RAYTHEON
Offline / OBSIDIAN

Eros Gray Raytheon
basics
full name: Eros Raytheon
nicknames/aliases: E
birthday: 21 August
pronouns: He/Him
member group: Obsidian
nation of origin: Novas
addictions/illnesses: Cigarettes, Sex
character nature: wanted ad

appearance
body marks:
  • tattoos: He is completely covered in tattoos, they are all over hos body and he cna't remember what most of them are from or why he did them
  • scars: All over, he honestly can't remember where some of them came from.
  • piercings: Nose
  • modifications: None
face claim: Rick Genest
hair color: Bald
eye color: Brown
height: 5'10
built: Muscular, he doesn't look it but he can basically kick your ass.

relationships

family tree:
  • parents: Mason & Anna
  • siblings: None
  • children: None
  • pets: None
  • other: None
sexual orientation: Heterosexual
relationship status: Not interested.
partner: No one

freeform
Blood.

Growing up Eros knew two things: blood and suffering, every time he had come home he would basically have to fight for what was his. Obsidian's didn't know what it was like just handing things out, you had to work and fight for what it was that you wanted. His parents basically only gave him the necessities, when it came to everything else - it was something that he had to work for, something he had to fight for - and if he fucked that up, he wasn't getting it.

When it came down to things, you had to be on top, you had to fight to survive - all around him people were constantly fighting, constantly making themselves better and that was why he had to keep going. He was strong, he was fast and he knew that if he got caught by the enemy he'd be dead. So he knew better, he knew that he had to learn quickly what it felt like to taste blood.

From a young age it was embedded in his head that fighting was the only answer, fighting and making sure that you weren't laying on the ground. Obsidian's were killing machines, he was a killing machine and he knew that when he looked in the mirror he was someone's death. He felt like a ghost, covered in scars from head to toe - it was one of the reasons why he had gotten so many tattoos, they covered up the scars.

Kill = Survive.

Blood = Suffering.

He's fine... isn't he?

Yes, because he's a fighter.

platonic
True friends would be hard for him to find, considering that all he does is think of himself and doesn't really think much of others unless there is something for him. He's that guy that just uses people, unless you actually mean something to him.
antagonistic
He's probably going to have a lot of these, he's a dick and doesn't care what or who he insults just as long as he makes himself look good. He isn't afraid of getting his hands dirty, he's not afraid of getting into fights, he will kick your ass no matter what. Plus he will make sure that you pay for anything and everything you've done wrong to him.
romantic
When it comes to "romance" it's quite tricky for Eros, just because of the fact that he is a slight man-whore. He's fucked countless women, he has done his fair share of screwing and dating. Though dating isn't really his high suit, he doesn't like becoming attached to people - he thinks that it'll be bad news. He has to have someone prove themselves to him, because it's a chance he's not willing to take.
wanted plots
I want all the plots, let's be honest - he's kind of a pain when it comes to trusting people. You have to actually put yourself out there and make him think that you are there for him. I'm up for anything really.
ooc information

alias: Queen B
pronouns: She/Her
timezone Eastern
preferred contact PM/Discord
how you found us AD
other characters --
triggers: None
pm
^
INA
 Posted: Feb 20 2018, 03:07 PM
Opinion Witch
;)
Undatable
96 posts
15 points
skittish
Inarock
INA
Offline / ADMIN

accepted
Your application has been accepted! Welcome to Rise QUEEN B!

Make sure to fill all of your claims and edit your mini profile so your character can be sorted in the right member group and you can start plotting and posting!

pm
^
COLTON METZGER
 Posted: Feb 21 2018, 06:12 PM
Soldier - Bodyguard
Asexual
Single
56 posts
430 points
Intimidating
Ace
COLTON METZGER
Offline / OBSIDIAN

Hi Queen B!

Just throwing something up for the Obsidian!

Colt and EROS RAYTHEON

Colt's not big into the friendship thing, though the closest he has is from his own 'batch' with a fellow Obsidian. I'm sure that they would have encountered one another from time to time when Eros comes back to the military base or that they have struck up some type of minute conversation that really only said the essential. Or maybe they've disagreed at some point and they've come close to fighting? Maybe they have? I'm just throwing suggestions out there, feel free to add/ sub as you like!
pm
^
EROS RAYTHEON
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 12:34 AM
Gladiator
Heterosexual
Not Interested
20 posts
175 points
Unafraid
queen b
EROS RAYTHEON
Offline / OBSIDIAN

EROS & COLT

hey there ace!

soo, this is pretty awesome - haha, eros is a bit of a dick, just like the rest of the obsidian's really. we could go either route really, eros is really into fighting - but maybe they can train/fight together kinda thing? he isn't really the friendliest in the world, but they could do somethin'?

pm
^
COLTON METZGER
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 12:51 AM
Soldier - Bodyguard
Asexual
Single
56 posts
430 points
Intimidating
Ace
COLTON METZGER
Offline / OBSIDIAN

Colt and EROS RAYTHEON

I think training could be fun. Sparring could be an interesting way of discovering how characters react to being attacked without the fear of them being mortally injured and having to apply DIY stitches. Colt wouldn't be phased by the whole not friendliest thing - at the end of it, they're there to do a job, at least that's Colt's take on it.
pm
^
EROS RAYTHEON
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 04:17 AM
Gladiator
Heterosexual
Not Interested
20 posts
175 points
Unafraid
queen b
EROS RAYTHEON
Offline / OBSIDIAN

EROS & COLT

we should have a thread with them and then we can take it from there? who knows they may be acquaintances for the most part that don't wanna see each other killed. plus they can use each other - for getting pent out frustration by fighting with each other.
pm
^
COLTON METZGER
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 02:32 AM
Soldier - Bodyguard
Asexual
Single
56 posts
430 points
Intimidating
Ace
COLTON METZGER
Offline / OBSIDIAN

Colt and EROS RAYTHEON

If you want, I'm happy to start something off for the both of us; if you have a particular place you'd want to start the two off I'm happy to adapt ^_^
pm
^
EROS RAYTHEON
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 05:46 AM
Gladiator
Heterosexual
Not Interested
20 posts
175 points
Unafraid
queen b
EROS RAYTHEON
Offline / OBSIDIAN

EROS & COLT

the arena sound good? i figured that would be the best place for sparring and what not?
pm
^
COLTON METZGER
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 02:25 PM
Soldier - Bodyguard
Asexual
Single
56 posts
430 points
Intimidating
Ace
COLTON METZGER
Offline / OBSIDIAN

Colt and EROS RAYTHEON

I think that the arena's for the gladiators I believe, but I don't doubt that the military base has anything short of a kitchen sink, so presumably they would have an area where the Obsidians could train and such in wait for their next deployment or something?
pm
^
GUNNAR WARD
 Posted: May 16 2018, 07:12 AM
gladiator
bisexual
single
15 posts
90 points
cynical
ryder
GUNNAR WARD
Online / OBSIDIAN

both gladiators and both conversational masters. it's a match made in heaven! but yes, i definitely imagine that these two would have at least seen each other around if not been part of a tag team at some point. so yeah! i think that there's definitely some opportunities for them to get together. maybe they run into each other after a good fight? training? i'm good with anything really!
pm
^
GUNNAR WARD
 Posted: May 17 2018, 04:15 AM
gladiator
bisexual
single
15 posts
90 points
cynical
ryder
GUNNAR WARD
Online / OBSIDIAN

oh, most def. but yesss, i definitely want to do something with these two so a thread would be fantastic!
pm
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll

»AFFILIATES
Resources & Directories
RPG-D RPG Initiative
TopSites (vote for us daily!)
RP Lovers Shadowplay Topsites
Static
Ark City Only Super
Scrolling

TOGGLE C-BOX