RISE
a sci-fi roleplay

to rise

01. welcome

Welcome to Novas, where the Color you are born into determines your future.

Will you accept your fate or will you fight against the system?

the bosses

02. staff

announcements &

03. updates

UPDATE 08 - 05/2018 A new writing challenge is up! Move us to tears with a glimpse from your character's life and get a cute lil badge as well as valuable points :D

UPDATE 07 - 03/2018 The Stupid Cupid event is now over! Everyone who took part has been rewarded with points and a tiny cute award! Stay tuned for more challenges and events :>

UPDATE 06 - 02/2018 Our Valentine's Day event is here! Go sign up your characters for some free smootches ;D

UPDATE 05 - 12/2017 HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! We have a new announcement for you, holiday gifts and of course we're giving warm welcomes to our newest members!! Keep your eyes peeled for more c: Also, did you notice we're 2 months old now? Yaaay!

UPDATE 04 - 11/2017 The event ended and every participant has received their rewards! We've also cleaned up the board for any inactives, updated the claims and ratios accordingly and we're celebrating Rise's one month anniversary! We love you guys so much <3

UPDATE 03 - 10/2017 Rise's first on-site challenge is up! Come celebrate Halloween with us and earn points and pretty badges~

UPDATE 02 - 10/2017 Rise's official opening is here! Today we open to the whole public, so make sure you welcome in everyone new & returning and make lots of friends and plots!

UPDATE 01 - 10/2017 Rise's soft opening is here! Make yourself at home while we iron out any remaining wrinkles around the site!

UPDATE 00 - 09/2017 Beta testing around the site has begun.

new poll

» leave those umbrellas at home [C], @Dal
MORDECAI SEYMOUR
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 07:34 PM
scavenger
90% straight
ready to mingle
37 posts
325 points
buffoon
Vera
MORDECAI SEYMOUR
Offline / RED

tag: DALEKA JONES

it’s raining women

Lately, Mordecai had been working his ass off and saving up money. Well, as hard as he could work, since he just didn’t really apply himself in anything. Even if he wanted to, his mind would just wander off to different things, his attention span was just the width of a fly’s wings and his body too was a capricious being. He would complain from minute to minute about either hunger or fatigue, or he was just lazy and didn’t really feel like doing the work.

The most he applied himself was on his night-time jobs, usually illegal ones, off the paper. Maybe because the pay was higher too, but that was just as far as his ambition went.

Tonight he was on one of those jobs. Someone had hired him for a one-time delivery of some crates. He had no idea what was in them, at least not until he dropped one and liquid came pouring through the wooden cracks. He sniffed it, dipped his finger in it and tasted it. Alcohol. Score!!! Surely he could pretend that he dropped two of those crates and take one for himself. After all, the guy didn’t tell him they were fragile.

Everything was going smoothly until...

A hovercar zoomed above him and crashed in the nearby dumpsters. Crap, was he caught?! His first instinct was to drop everything and hide. But of course, he kept an eye on the wreckage. No Grey signs. At least he could have that bit of relief.

But still. Curious and weird. Why would someone rich come in this place? This was the shadiest of the shady lower Novas.

And then the doors opened and the next thing he could see were legs for days. ’Dayum son’ was all he could think, while his jaw dropped to the ground. He forgot to even keep himself hidden, his head peeking out from behind another dumpster. He was just in awe. Even the reason didn’t matter anymore. The woman was glamorous, the car too – even with the wreckage, it was the most expensive thing he has ever seen.

”Are you an angel?” he whispered, almost afraid. Did he die? Did the Greys get him while he was moving those crates and he didn’t even know what hit him???

pm
^
DALEKA JONES
 Posted: Feb 25 2018, 01:29 AM
gladiators sponsor
pansexual
single
61 posts
380 points
cunning
tek
DALEKA JONES
Offline / GOLD

"Fuckballsshit" was the first thing that went through Daleka's mind as her hovercar suddenly didnt respond to the way she was handling the steering wheel. It had been randomly breaking down for a few days now, and at first it was kind of nice to be surprised with a random drift in the air or something, or a break done almost too late.

However, it went from kinda fun to kinda dangerous real quick.

She should have hired an Orange long ago to take a look at it, yes, and she had visited some petty gladiator in their scummy, Lower Novas home today, to shake their mind back in its place. The guy had the audacy to demand more money, despite him losing once, and then said he was walking out of the business. Well, Daleka didnt allow that, the only way they walked out was carried by Whites, if she thought they deserved as much. It had just been a really shitty day, okay?

She was heading back home, still zooming through the polluted Lowerclass district air when her damn hovercraft indeed decided to riot. The direction got transmitted oddly, then the next thing Dal knew was that she went straight into some dumpsters.

"Bless the airbag" should have been her words instead, but upon seeing how part of her lipstick stuck to the white airbag and how her hairstyle got all disheveld instead, she decided to go with "Oh, just fuck me."

She'd never been known for her clean vocabulary.

Then she struggled to punch back the airbag and her frustrations as well, with grunts and an accidental honk or two. Hovercrafts were such a piece of crap???

She exited her vehicle, firstly taking care to straighten her dark blue faux fur coat than to adjust her dress' length or anything else like pat her hair down or even call for a pickup.

Instead, her hovercar began making obnoxious "peeee-peew, peee-pew, peeyow peeyow" noises or some shit that she didnt know how to describe - basically it was crying for mercy.

And with all the ruckus, she didnt hear anyone around, but she sure thought she'd just seen something move in the dumpsters near? Might be a concussion. Hopefully not, there was a damn airbag.

"Come out wherever you are... maybe I wont bite." She called out, in case some smartass decided to rob her. She took some steps away from the car just in case it suddenly decided to blow up or throw some other hissy fit, and tucked her hands in her coat's pockets, finding her phone and that was all. She admittedly had to rely on leaning againsta wall for a minute though, to ease the dizziness of the whole crash that'd made her shake a bit from the shock.

MORDECAI SEYMOUR

--------------------
daleka fucking jones
you're fucking with the wrong wolf, baby
darkness gonna break your light
pm
email
^
MORDECAI SEYMOUR
 Posted: Mar 7 2018, 07:13 PM
scavenger
90% straight
ready to mingle
37 posts
325 points
buffoon
Vera
MORDECAI SEYMOUR
Offline / RED

it’s raining women

In Mordy’s head, all of this looked like a heavenly chariot that fell from the heavens to deliver this angel to him straight from the Gods. He actually gave a little prayer in his head – he was very faithful when it came to women and money. Little did he know that this woman was actually sent by Thanatos himself.

He didn’t really notice her foul mouth yet, being too distracted by her hands touching herself – it didn’t matter that she was just grooming herself, it was still awesomely hot to him. The screeching of the car’s alarm momentarily scared him, then he got panicked – it will attract a lot of unwanted attention when he wanted to keep hers just for himself. But for that he had to ditch the dumpster look.

He appeared from behind them when the brunette called and looked with apprehension at the car, trying to figure out how to make it stop yelling. But he had no car experience at all, all he could think about was to hit it. But he didn’t want to make a bad first impression to this woman and think he was a savage or something. He dusted himself just a little – or he thought he did, since anything that he would try would not suddenly make his clothes any cleaner.

”Hey, are ye alright? Are ya hurt?” he asked, combing his fingers through his curls. He didn’t want to seem like such a Red, naive and uncool, maybe the stunt was on purpose? Who knows what those high-classes like to do for fun. ”That was a nice uhh backflip you did up there” he quickly added and leaned his shoulder on some trash to play it cool.

pm
^
DALEKA JONES
 Posted: Mar 16 2018, 12:35 AM
gladiators sponsor
pansexual
single
61 posts
380 points
cunning
tek
DALEKA JONES
Offline / GOLD

→ too many pretty faces catching my attention, but pretty isn't everything you punk ass. golden state mind - i'm taking my time ←
raise a little hell
Oh how she wished she could stop the car's alarm with the help of a pipe or a bat, or anything at hand, really. It seemed like you couldnt even find that kind of trash laying around in the lower Novas, almost as if all these desperate people took all materials and sold them or something.

However, there was plenty of other trash ahead. The embodiment of the lowerclass slums was what Daleka first laid eyes on. This...teen..man, boy? whatever - he came out from behind a dumpster like some sort of raccoon, to investigate the scene. He addressed the Gold like no big deal, and Daleka felt a bit disappointed that his first instinct hadnt been to bow before the highest of Colors. She didnt want to go as far as saying she was insulted, no, his presence could be...taken advantage of. After all, her car was busted, she couldnt see others zooming by either, and her phone was close to dying. Just her luck.

Backflip, though? She was damn sure she just went straight into the rubble, or did she really hit herself and couldnt remember? Wild. "Thanks. I'm fine, great actually. Nothing compares to crashing into garbage." She replied with snark, before considering switching strategies. The lower Novas could be dangerous...especially for a lone Gold..

"Oh, ouch! Oh no." She gasped suddenly, pouting, after attempting to take a step towards the trashboy, faking an ankle injury. God knows how she'd manage to get that in a car crash, but as long as he bought it.. "I take it back, I think I need help. My ankle.." She leaned herself with an arm against a dumpster too, bending slightly to emphasize her nonexistent pain. "What will I do now? I cant walk back home.." The role of the damsel in distress didnt quite fit her, or at least she didnt use it all that often, it felt belittling. Like she insulted herself. So she settled for tossing out the bait for the guy and awaiting to see if he'd be so kind to help her out or not. Otherwise...wonderig in the dark it was.

MORDECAI SEYMOUR

liv's codes

--------------------
daleka fucking jones
pm
email
^
MORDECAI SEYMOUR
 Posted: Apr 1 2018, 07:44 PM
scavenger
90% straight
ready to mingle
37 posts
325 points
buffoon
Vera
MORDECAI SEYMOUR
Offline / RED

it’s raining women

”I know, right” he said as if he’d done it a million times, as if he had a hovercar of his own to crash into garbage. Though there could be lots of different ways someone could jump into a pile of trash like into a pool and unfortunately, he’d done almost all of them that didn’t involve something expensive. ”It’s just right out of this world. Especially the smell, if you’re lucky, it stays with you for two weeks.” It was obvious they had different opinions on the issue, but he wasn’t the type to pick up on sarcasm.

He didn’t have too much time to think further or come up with a pick-up line when the woman stumbled closer and cried out in pain. He was quick to approach and offer his arm for support and look worried. He hesitated to touch her first, though, knowing well that you couldn’t just approach someone high class without permission. But how dangerous could this beautiful woman be? And she needed help, right? She said so, then that was permission enough. And Mordy would never pass on an opportunity to help a damsel in distress.

”Here, lean on me. I could even carry you” he offered, puffing up his chest. Of course, only afterwards he thought ‘wait, carry where?’ He glanced at the car, remembering it was most likely busted – at least from the woman’s reaction. And carry her back all the way to higher Novas? No way he’d be able to, unless he dumped her in his trash cart – and if he knew one thing, was that women didn’t really appreciate that, he’d tried.

”I actually live nearby, I could take you there?” so he was quick to add. ”You can rest, eat something hot and we can look at the ankle” ’And hopefully at more’ ”Then we can think about how to get your car working again or something. Maybe it just needs to rest?” he finished with optimism and a bright but dumb smile.

pm
^
DALEKA JONES
 Posted: Apr 4 2018, 04:21 PM
gladiators sponsor
pansexual
single
61 posts
380 points
cunning
tek
DALEKA JONES
Offline / GOLD

The smell..."lucky" if it stays with you....that said about enough regarding the kind of person this guy was. She thought maybe he could be some rugged Pink kid at first (kid was a stretch, but in Daleka's opinion, anyone younger than her was a kid, despite him being taller even, now that he got closer). She couldnt believe she was getting help from some.. garbage enthusiast. A Red for sure.

Then, like a gentleman (surprisingly), he offered support for the poor helpless Gold that she momentarily was. Where was her trusted Amon at? Bitches, probably. Ugh. At least she didnt have an issue with the lower Colors' touches, gods know that she frequented lower class clubs and fighting rings to recruit fighters, Pinks or servants. Or slaves, depending how easily impressed they were by riches. For some, even the simple promise of a better life gets them to work for you.

"Thanks, my saviour." Daleka wrapped an arm around the guy's neck, straight black nails brushing lightly against his neck at first. She sighed at the relief of not putting the same weight on her ankle anymore.

She was already prepared to take on his offer of taking her wherever he wanted, so long as it wasnt in the open. Maybe she was the less picky Gold he'll ever encounter, he should feel blessed. "Would you do that? How will I be able to repay such kindness..." She wasnt exactly sarcastic, but she just didnt believe her own friendly tone. "How "nearby" do you live?" He looked slim enough to make her doubt his strength, but then again, he was one from the slums, native strength was a thing here. She had to train regularly to keep in shape, but with him she could bet he only like had to breathe deeply or something and bam, muscle. The universe's laws didnt apply in the lowerNovas.

But that car joke....it was so fucking stupid. It took all of her self control to not glare at him like she just witnessed the most idiotic stunt ever pulled. God. No wonder Reds didnt fucking lead anything. And it took extra will to fake a chuckle, though it was directed more at him than his joke. "Ha, yeah, maybe. Who doesnt?" She'd rather have another accident.

She'd start walking/limping/hopping alongside him when he decided to head to his home too. "So what's my hero's name?" Did she ask before? She didnt remember. Mayneshe didnt care.

MORDECAI SEYMOUR

--------------------
daleka fucking jones
pm
email
^
MORDECAI SEYMOUR
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 01:29 AM
scavenger
90% straight
ready to mingle
37 posts
325 points
buffoon
Vera
MORDECAI SEYMOUR
Offline / RED

it’s raining women

When the woman gave in and touched him back, he truly felt like fainting. Her nails over his flesh gave him goose bumps. He felt dizzy and when he had to support her weight too, he swayed a little back and forth before remembering that he had to be the support pillar now, otherwise he’d embarrass himself if he fell in the first couple of seconds. Her voice was like honey to him and it made him swoon further, but this time he tried pumping out his excuse of muscles, try to widen his chest and make her feel safe and hopefully make her fall in love with him. That’s what he was already daydreaming about.

”Of course, you don’t even need to ask” he confirmed proudly, really enjoying playing that saviour role. ”My purpose is to serve pretty damsels in distress like you” he continued to dramatize and give himself more importance than he had. ”Really, your presence is all the reward I might dream of...” he trailed off, forgetting about himself when he looked down at the woman in his arms and how beautiful she was. It was hard to think about money right then, otherwise he would’ve taken full advantage.

”I live down the street, 20 minutes of walking, but don’t worry! With me, it’ll feel like 10” he smirked and continued to pretend to be better than he was. Was he implying that he’d walk so fast with her they’ll get them quicker than when he was on his own or just that his charming company will make time seem like flying by? Yes.

Did he just hear a cricket? Still, the forced laughter didn’t really phase Mordy, he just thought his joke was hilarious – not that it was a joke, you know. But still, he felt the awkwardness in the air, though he didn’t know from where. Then the topic was about him again so he paid attention.

”I’m M-Mordy....Cai” he stuttered and felt his face on fire again. There was that word again, hero. Saviour. It did things to him. ”I mean Mordecai” he rectified. ”What about my princess’ name?” he tested the word, but somehow, this woman didn’t really strike him as a pink clothed, stay in her tower princess.

”And really, maybe you shouldn’t put pressure at all on ye’r ankle? Why don’t you... here, let me try something...?” his tone was unsure, as if asking for permission without saying for what. He hesitated a second and then with one gracious movement scooped her up bridal style.

It was amazing! He was screaming so hard in his head, he didn’t even really knew that he could do that. He gave her a macho smirk and asked: ”There, is that better?”

Then he tried to take a step.

And his knees trembled. He gulped, hoping that she didn’t hear or felt that. He took a deep breath and prayed for his arms and knees to hold.

pm
^
DALEKA JONES
 Posted: Apr 23 2018, 02:45 PM
gladiators sponsor
pansexual
single
61 posts
380 points
cunning
tek
DALEKA JONES
Offline / GOLD

By now, Daleka forgot if her ankle pain was real or just pretend. It was more or less because of all the autosuggestion and dramatizing, but the more she pretended to limp, the more she actually felt like something was wrong. At least the Red was still helping? It was still embarrassing, lowkey.

He was sooo daydreamy. That, as in, he sounded like he was lost in a daydream of his, not that she got any sudden fantasies of him. She might be laying with several Pinks at once almost every night, but that didnt mean she'd want to jump in bed with the next Red.

Well, it did, but he was just hiding near a dumpster, so not applicable now.

"You mean I'm not your only damsel?" She saw the opportunity to mess with him and she took it, giving a pout and a falsely upset look. The more he felt obligated to help - be it out of guilt or whatever, she wasnt picky, just liked to play people on her fingers.

10-20 Minutes... well, that could have been worse. It didnt sound too bad though, so long as his home wasnt a cardboard box. Did he have his own place? Did he live with his family? She knew Red districts could get pretty shitty, from homes made out of ruins of destroyed buildings all the way to small neighbourhoods of small apartments. So long as he didnt have 15 siblings watching her...

"That sounds truly amazing, Mordecai. I'm D-" The probation second ended and she was hauled up, like only buff Obsidians have done before. Jones looked wide-eyed at the boy for a moment, not having thought he could actually hold her up. Maybe if she took off her coat or something she'd be lighter? Ehhhh, maybe she'll charm him later and gift it to him as a token of appreciation instead. "Uh, Daleka. I didnt expect you to be such a protector. Infinetely better, yes." A smirk played upon her red lips, the hand on his neck brushing lightly on his skin in a praising little pat.

"Your family wont mind you bringing home a...stray Gold?" She asked to pass the time when they'd get going.

MORDECAI SEYMOUR

--------------------
daleka fucking jones
pm
email
^
MORDECAI SEYMOUR
 Posted: May 2 2018, 07:27 PM
scavenger
90% straight
ready to mingle
37 posts
325 points
buffoon
Vera
MORDECAI SEYMOUR
Offline / RED

it’s raining women

”N-no!!! Of course you are the only one” he was quick do add, his heart skipping a beat in fear. It was his first instinct to agree with everything she said, make her feel special and unique. He’d heard that women were possessive like that. But at the same time...

”I mean, you know” he began again, stopped to cough and gather his thoughts. ”I mean I always save people like this, y’know. Not exactly like this, but I guess women always feel safer around me” he finished with proudness in his voice... and a shit-eating expression. What, it was just advertising... everybody flourishes the truth, it’s called capitalism. ”But so far none have been as pretty as you.”

In any case, not two minutes passed that his arms were now giving in. His legs were trembling and they both wobbled until he stopped. He accidentally tumbled with a girl before – they were never glad for that, so he decided to not try it again and mess things up with this bombshell, especially after she praised him like that. He forced a cough again, suddenly his face very red in shame. When he heard she’s a gold, they almost both fell. He was quick to recover, though, and instead temporarily put her butt on a nearby car.

”Just a mild adjustment, for your comfort of course, I heard that position is numbing” he continued to eat shit while he had turned around and hauled her on his back, in a piggy ride. He was swift and quick, he knew that was the only way women in general didn’t have time to argue against.

But now Mordy needed to change the subject just as quick to confuse and befuddle her. ”A G-gold, huh? Neat. We don’t mind Golds, no” he had no idea what he was talking about, until he remembered. ”I live alone, my folks are further away, near the farm lands. I moved here to be closer to my uhhh business opportunities.” Simply put, there was more trash closer to the centre of the city.

”What about you, what do you do for a livin’?” did Golds even have jobs??? He didn’t know at all.

pm
^
DALEKA JONES
 Posted: May 7 2018, 02:24 PM
gladiators sponsor
pansexual
single
61 posts
380 points
cunning
tek
DALEKA JONES
Offline / GOLD

If he wasnt some dusty, insignificant Red, maybe he could grow into a womanizer later. He sure knew how to bullshit his way into someone's graces and while Daleka wasnt fooled by his attempts, she did find the naivity behind his behaviour quite cute.

Cute couldnt keep someone well-fed though, and yet here he was. Very interesting. He must compensate in other areas somehow, cute beggers could only go on for so long after all. He was tall, but not impressively strong, mine work would probably hurt him. But was he gladiator material? After all, you never know where you might stumble upon talent..

She felt like he stopped paying attention to his footing or something when she spoke earlier, and it caused him to plop her on some car's hood like she was a grocery bag that became too heavy suddenly. She squinted at him and his poor choice of words that he tried to make an innuendo out of and she felt too offended to respond to it, frankly she didnt even have time to do so as she was hauled up on his back. This was uncomfortable, but it wasnt like she wasnt used to odd positions and spreading. "So long as you dont fall.." She'd smack him if he dropped her.

No parents, no siblings. Great! So she wasnt being brought to a beehive or more like, a rat tunnel system. Not having to deal with more than one human raccoon sounded promising. "Business opportunities? What an entreprenour. Spoken like a Silver." Maybe she would have frowned at the out-of-color statement, but truth be told.. what business could he even get it? He was no real threat to the system. He could barely wash behind his ears, let alone get a job. Figuratively, but also not so much.

But did he really ask what she did for a living? As a Gold, of all colors?? Would it be appropriate to say "rule the world"??? It wasnt technically true in her case though. But through media influence, you could get there, hopefully. Instead, she settled for "I pull poverty-stricken people out of their misery, give them a chance at a better life." It was usually how she fooled Reds, Obsidians, particularly buff Browns and fed up Oranges into becoming gladiators, or her personal pets in a way or another. Dal wondered if the same would work on Mordecai.

Then, as they came closer and closer to his place, a faint mist settled upon the city. Daleka worried it might be an extermination procedure on this particular Red neighbourhood, before she couldnt see it anymore. Did she imagine it? Weird. Maybe the LowerNovas was so polluted that her nicotine-infused lungs were having some issues. In any case, she dick pick up a scent, from the same reason. So exposed to all sorts of smells that the faintest went unnoticed in such surroundings, but it didnt mean she didnt breathe it in. However, it was the receptors on her tongue that picked up an odd taste..a mix of pheromones or..? "Do you feel that? Are we any close?"

MORDECAI SEYMOUR (i brought the gas in! lemme know if u wanted to wait more instead xD)

--------------------
daleka fucking jones
pm
email
^
MORDECAI SEYMOUR
 Posted: May 20 2018, 08:18 PM
scavenger
90% straight
ready to mingle
37 posts
325 points
buffoon
Vera
MORDECAI SEYMOUR
Offline / RED

it’s raining women

”Never!” he huffed proudly, though it was more from exertion than anything. He tried to not show it as much as he could, but he wasn’t very successful.

And just as he promised to not fall, here he was, already stumbling again when he heard about Silvers. To his benefit, though, he didn’t fall yet. ”W-what? N-noo, I don’t know what you’re talking about” he panicked, looking around, trying to play it cool but he was already looking to see if anyone heard that. He thought he was such a big shot, actually, that he was a real threat to the system and if anybody heard, he could get in trouble. If Dal could read his thoughts, she’d certainly laugh until her belly hurt. In any case, he supposed it hasn’t been very smart on his part to admit that to a stranger, but he was useless in front of a beautiful woman.

In any case, he quickened his pace, just enough that he didn’t stumble or fall, but he wanted to leave that part of the neighbourhood behind them. Truth be told, he was also eager to be alone with her. Well, more alone than they already were.

”Really, you do?” he was starstruck when he heard. His mind wheels were already turning – squeaking from lack of use, but still. ”How exactly... do you help them? I don’t need help, of course, I’m doing just fine, but just so I know what to tell the other Reds in need, y’know” There. Smooth. She couldn’t figure it out that he was poor after that, could she?

Somehow, he liked the sound of her voice, hearing her talk, so it was more than just interest in the middle. He’d probably be too ashamed to ask for her help, anyway. He didn’t realize how quickly time went or the faint pink shimmer all around them. All he knew was that he was getting more and more impatient, her body over his back was so hot and arousing, even if by all standards, it wasn’t a romantic position.

”Oh, yes, baby, we’re close, we’re very close” he said in a dark voice, mistaking her question for personal attraction and eagerness to be together. He didn’t even realize he was getting so horny and impudent.

Finally, he stopped in front of a building. It was nothing special, but it didn’t look radioactive at least. ”This is it. We have to go through the fire escape, though, the door is busted” he said as he finally put her down to go reach for the ladder.

He helped her climb, carrying her again if she wanted. The effort left him sweaty and if he were alone, he would breathe with his tongue out, like a dog. But his mother told him girls didn’t like that, so he tried not to. But the more effort he made, the quicker he inhaled, unkown to him, the love gas, which in turn screwed his mind even more.

Thankfully, they only had a store or two to climb. He finally put her down (? If needed), while he tried to open the window, knowing well that it was jammed and it needed a little forceful push. ”This is it, welcome home” he said, already imagining that Dal will live with him forever from now on.

The small apartment wasn’t so bad. It didn’t smell too funny – but that was because his mom has been around a couple of days before. He didn’t have much furniture and there were still a couple of underpants lying around from last night.

pm
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
new poll

»AFFILIATES
Resources & Directories
RPG-D RPG Initiative
TopSites (vote for us daily!)
RP Lovers Shadowplay Topsites
Static
Ark City Only Super
Scrolling

TOGGLE C-BOX